Boo Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 Its FINALLY finished Oo;;. And since Chris posted it, ill follow his lead =P Behold! [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=418449[/IMG]
Epitome Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 Its not bad, but I think there is already like a contest going on, you should post it in there as well. I love the pictures, but the only thing i dont like about it is the blue in the middle. I would use a different color if I were you but hey, thats only my opinion.
Sukima Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 I think it looks fine just the way it is. It's awesome.
KittyLynn Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very nice. I like it a lot! Good job!8/1o -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Syk3 Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 It's nice, but you should just use [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24566]this thread[/url] rather than make a new one. The discussion wasn't that great in this thread, anyway.
Recommended Posts