Break Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]I've been making lotsy banners in the past two days. I'll post a few here, just want to know what all of you guys think of 'em. ^_^ 1. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/windwakermapbanner.gif[/IMG] 2. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/attentiveyes.gif[/IMG] 3. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/auronbannarna.gif[/IMG] 4. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/happyhappymega.gif[/IMG] 5. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/kweh.gif[/IMG] 6. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/musashi.gif[/IMG] 7. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/penguin.gif[/IMG] 8. [IMG]http://angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/samuraiban.gif[/IMG] ^^;;[/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I love them all! These are outstanding! But my favourites would have to be #2 and #4. I looove #4 so much. ^^ *saves it* Good job. Keep on making them! You are very talented with Computer Art. ^^ -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Break Posted June 24, 2003 Author Posted June 24, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Thank you ^^, I didn't know that my banners were that great (maybe 'cause they were all simple). ^_^; I'll keep making them for sure, just not right now.. :p[/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted June 24, 2003 Posted June 24, 2003 Happiness rules. I like the Kweh one too ^_^ Weh, you're a chocobo.
Syn Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 That honey comb ones my fave, it should be a little smaller though.
Guest Chris Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=green][size=1]i like 1, 3, and 4 the best. they're pretty good. great job.[/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 My favorites are two and six. The honeycombs are simple, yet awesome. I like the diffrent shades of blue too. I like six because its such good quality, it just caught my eye. Though I don't have the faintest idea to what it is. o.O; The rest are quite good aswell, nice job Break.
Break Posted June 25, 2003 Author Posted June 25, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Whee.. people like them. ^_^ Um, here's my first try at blending ever ever (but not with the blending tool.. with the eraser) in a banner. [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/wardeath.gif[/IMG] Tell me what you think. And also here is just another regular banner.. [/size][/color][IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/psy/megaweh/images/honey.gif[/IMG]
Guest Musahi Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 5, 6, and 8 are my favorites. Did you by any chance make number five for [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5200]Kweh?[/URL]
Shy Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [size=1]I love #7. The cuteness is almost unbearable Wehboo, but it's excellent. If only you would remove the black "lost penguin" text... -Shy[/size]
Break Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]I made #5 'cause I'm a chocobo... :rolleyes: Thank you, Shyboo. ^_^ I will remove the black text and you see the greatness of it. Eee.[/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]You need to make more Chocobo banners ^^ Jamesy had the cutest picture of a chocobo once. It twas adorable! Keep up the good work ^^ -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now