Guest SuperMaxSonic Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 Basicly, this is a contest to see who can draw the best Gundam. It must be an original Gundam. I will Judge. The winner gets an award. It can be any type, and can be computer generated if you want(If I find out that you stole it, I'll hurt you). The Gundam must have a name. And The G in Gundam must be caps if you draw it in the picture. That is all. Best of luck.
DarK DeatH Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 There should be more than just one judge in my opinion... I can be one if you want...
James Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [color=#884667]This sounds like a great idea, actually. If I had more time, I'd enter. But yeah...er...you never know. If I get time on the weekend, I might make a Gundam. ^_^;[/color]
Guest SuperMaxSonic Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Dark DeatH you can help judge. But one more rule. ACW can't join. Not after calling me that word.
Guest Chris Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [color=green][size=1]that's what we like to call spam . . . anyway, this sounds like a good idea. i'm not going to enter so if you'd like i can be a judge.[/size][/color]
Syk3 Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vietnamese [/i] [B]it's just a joke. Calm yur *** down. [/B][/QUOTE] The Vietnamese, your previous post [i]was[/i] spam, whether it was a joke or not. I've been noticing a lot of rude comments coming from you lately towards other members, such as this one. Please read [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]the rules[/url], especially the part about being disrespectful to others. In order for this forum to continue to be a friendly place, comments such as those must stop.
DarK DeatH Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Shouldn't us stop talking and leave space for people to put on their stuff? OK, who are the judges then? Me, Chris, Max Sonic and The Vietnamese?
Guest The Vietnamese Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Sorry Syk. Dark DeatH, I can't be a judge, I'm too good to be one, all I have to do is submit a Gundam art, and it's all over. Simple lol. I'm just kidding u guys, hmm, I wonder if there are any girls from Gundam I can draw. Are there?
DarK DeatH Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 It's a GUNDAM... Mobile Suit, not any character... If you haven't read it, you have to create your own Gundam, only that... And you think of yourself as the best? Hahahahaha, what a joke! I know this guy here who can make your drawings look like crap, so yeah... Just send your Gundam and we shall see if you are good enough... Or maybe you won't send because you can only draw girls... Yeah... Probably...
WW2 Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 OK I guess I'll be the first to enter.:therock: Animerica Magazine had a similar contest not too long ago, and I created a few then. This is the crappy Knight Gundam I created, its supposed to be from the G Gundam Universe.
Guest Chris Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [color=green][size=1]not bad. the drawing quality is very good. i'm not too crazy about the color choices, but i won't hold that too much against you. good job.[/size][/color]
WW2 Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Thanks, I created another Gundam, one representing Italy. But I can't post 2 gundams can I?
Guest Chris Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [color=green][size=1]there's no rule against it yet. *wink*[/size][/color]
Guest Chris Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=green][size=1]well, i messed around with ww2 gundam and i cam out with this. it doesn't count, because i'm a judge, but i thought it looked a little better. what do you think?[/size][/color]
WW2 Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Hey thats pretty cool, Chris. But its a little too orange for my taste. Don't see many orange gundams.:D
DarK DeatH Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 Yeah, it looks odd an orange gundam oO It's cooler a faint grayish blue with golden details and white on some parts... That'd look neat. :D
Guest Chris Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [color=green][size=1]then why don't you make it like that? i don't watch gundam, so i wouldn't know what color's they were. how about a purple one? or green?[/size][/color]
Epsilon Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 I have a question before I put anything up fo people to laugh at. We can only do our original higher mechas right. When I say higher mechas I mean we can't do our orginal MSM-075, MSM-07. or MSM-03 Gogg...right? (Sorry, if I confused any one with those names)
Guest Chris Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [color=green][size=1]i think it would be ok for you to draw any type of gundam. i don't think it really matters. but then again, i don't watch the show. EDIT: here's a blue one.[/size][/color]
DarK DeatH Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 OK, a friend asked me to enter this one as his Gundam. He's a member here, but he didn't post yet, and his user name is "hip".
WW2 Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Whoa! That rules! It makes my Gundam look like a lousy doodle!:worried: Can you ask him to color it?
Dan Rugh Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Wow. That's really well done. The open hand looks amazing and it's a very nice design overall. The thick lines look great. Heh, I always thought that his little signature said Hiei, but now I see that it actually says Hip. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now