TheShinje Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [size=1] This is my attempt at a humorous banner, well, there really isn't too much i can say, It's a low res animation, created in flash... It shows why OB's tounge smiley is so green (he's jealous) But, if it's deemed inappropriate for OB, let me know, I know Matt had a similar (but more 'nasty') banner. please comment, despite it's lack of graphics o_O;; Shinji out. [/size]
Arkadyz Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Well I dont think its inappropriate...Its kinda cute... While its not my cup of tea its still a cute idea and a fun little banner :p [/color][/font]
Syn Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 heh, pretty cool, made me giggle. Perhaps a different font would be nicer though.
KittyLynn Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I think its inappropriate. But the writing is funny. Good job? -Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
OtakuSennen Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 0-0 That one's borderline, in my opinion, even though it's still funny. ^_^'
GinnyLyn Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 Borderline, yeah. (I remember the other one and it was definitely inappropriate.) Immature giggle inducing, yeah. Opinionless on this? Yeah. :bluesweat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now