Subversive Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [IMG]http://lyricalgenocide.250free.com/NewGOS.gif[/IMG] ^_^
KittyLynn Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I really really really like the shape and stuff. But the family guy doesn't suit it. Of course it was per request. So its fine! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Subversive Posted June 26, 2003 Author Posted June 26, 2003 Exactly...I think it looks fine without anythin just the text.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Hey thats neat. I like the way the text appears then fades. I agree with Kittlynn about the character however.
Guest Chris Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 [color=green][size=1]i totaly agree with everyone else. only thing is, it should be green, and instead of saying gos, it should say chris. other than that, good job.[/size][/color]
GhostofSalvtore Posted June 26, 2003 Posted June 26, 2003 Well as you can see I am a big FG fan, but what else would you say we should put in there, there just has to be something, all suggestions would be helpful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now