OtakuBoards

Why Was SuperMaxSonic Banned???

Guest ACW

Why was SuperMaxSonic Banned? He did nothing wrong as far as I can see. Pegasis flamed some people, but Max did nothing.

Okay, that's it. I'm coming clean. SuperMaxSonic, Pegasis, AND ACW are the same person. I admit it. No, this is no conspiracy. We're all the same person. I just wanted someone to respond. I guess I do kinda deserve banning. Please give me another chance. If you do, I promise not to do anything of the sort again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Juutherena, I'm sorry Jagan. I'm sorry Botosai. I'm sorry. Please give me another chance. I'v come clean when I could have gotton away with the ACW incident. I'm sorry.
--MaxSonic

Hmm, But...I can't say it's okay...but...why would you wanna be 2 people? or 3? But...I don't see the point 'in banning for that.

I say give the guy a second chance, but that isn't up to me...

But, my friend Devil uses my computer. That's all I have to say. She/he doesn't have one...so...I sign her/him in with my mums e-mail adress

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ACW [/i]
[B]Pegasis flamed some people, but Max did nothing. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well there ya go. If you are the same person, one did flaming, then... you get banned... if they figure out you're the same person, then all your names get banned... so yeah.

[color=#884667]SuperMaxSonic, using multiple accounts on OtakuBoards is against the rules. We have very significant security concerns, when it comes to this issue.

Right now I don't have the time, but I'd like to ask that Charles delete [i]all[/i] of SMS's accounts except for his original one. SuperMaxSonic, if you attempt to create another account in future, you will be banned permanently.[/color]