Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i don't really like those that much. it's probably just me though. the shape of the green on is nice, but i don't like the pics used. sorry.[/b][/color]
Posted
Hmmm I love the agent one! I was hoping somone you would make a agent banner, The first one doesnt look good its too plain.. But the agent one is just AWESOME! I love it
Posted
Thanks everyone; could I get some ratings?

Here are a few more.

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Smithbanner.jpg[/IMG]
Someone requested this. I think its a little plain. :/

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Link-banner1.jpg[/IMG]
Heh, I had fun with this one. Its a pretty simple banner, but I
like.^^

Also the one in my sig. Those who have been here for awhile probebly know what I mean by the August 2001 revival, those who don't, well OB was hacked and closed then came back. Thats the simplest way to put it. Anyway, please rate.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i love the last two, they are very nice. the otakuboards one is nice, but i don't like the dot thing you did. good job.[/b][/color]
Posted
Thanks Chris. Not many people like the dotted line. Oh well, I like it. ^^;

Here are some more:
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Vashaveh.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Vashavy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Vash-banner1.jpg[/IMG]

This was an experiment, I like how it turned out.
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Explosion-divide.jpg[/IMG]

These are suppose to depict the reality between the Matrix and the real world; if that even make sense. -_-;
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Smith-Neo-banner.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Smith-Neo-banner1.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]wow, very nice. the first matrix one look better than the second one. and all the other one's look good. nice job.

i like the way you have been cutting the images, but don't go overboard with it.[/b][/color]
Posted
I tend to go overboard alot. :cross: I think I'll try to downsize the amount of cut banners I make for awhile.

Anyway, thanks Chris.

Heres a few more. I enjoyed the movie so I had to make something.^^
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Akirabanner.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Akirabanner2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Tetsuo.jpg[/IMG]
^This one isn't the best quality. <<;
Posted
I really like the first one; it makes it seem like the image is in some sort of dream (which kinda fits in with the whole Akira thing). The other two are okay, but the first one is definetely the best of the three.
Posted
I do like them, but the heads of the chars seem to bother me -.- lol
yeah so ehm i would think the banners are cool if there were other heads ^_^
Posted
Meh, all three really arn't that great. Bad quality.

Anyway, here is something I made in dedication to OBs revival, or something. <<; Heh, I like this one better than the one I made last year. *see attachment*

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/HBday-OB.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]yeah, christian is awesome. never seen the show, but the char design is great. i think that last banner/card or whatever is very good. nice job on it.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=#707875][b]yeah, christian is awesome. never seen the show, but the char design is great. i think that last banner/card or whatever is very good. nice job on it.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Eh? I'm lost. o.O;

Here is a Trunks graphy. I haven't done anything DBZ in ages so I thought I would. I was just messing around so I didn't add text; nothing fit.
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Trunks-blue.jpg[/IMG]

This one is basically the samething.
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Trunks-flames.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]It's very cool, but I was just wondering... Where did Trunks go there? oO [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not quite sure what your asking. Are you saying you can't see Trunks?
Posted
o.O I see him perfectly. Its young teen Trunks, and no there is no sword in the image.

Here I put a circle around him, is he still that hard to see?
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Trunks-blue1.jpg[/IMG]

Ah well. This isn't much, I was kind of testing out a font. I love using words like defusion and such. I'm so wierd.^^;
[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Neo-defusion.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Thank you.

The text says [B]Neo.defusion[/B].

Here are two more. The first one took me forever, I'm pleased with it though.

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/SonGokou-tech.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/eXplosion.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...