OtakuBoards

SSJ levels

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by .SS-J5_Trunks. [/i]
[B]i got all the DBAF issues!! there 55!! in the end there are actually 8 ssj levels!! the only to reach them are gohan and vegeta!! trunks gets to level 7 but my fav version of him is ssj 5!! goku gets to ssj 6 and has no reason to progress any further as he has the power a level 8 ssj has neway! but trunks gets the most powerfull saiyan!! goten gets to level 5 but drops out the seires only to come from time to time to merge with trunks or gohan!!
then trunks comes out with his most famous phrase!! "The super saiyan levels are just a short cut to the power you can hold in a super saiyan form there is no need to transform!!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Where did you get the information.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Man There Is no DBAF. There is nothing above SSJ 4. Here Are the People That Reach Different SSJ levels...

SSJ 2: Goku,Gohan,Goten,Vegeta,Trunks, And the Fusions

SSJ 3: Goku

SSJ 4: Vegeta,Goku,and Veggeto

I got what u need on DBZ. PM me if u got more questions [/B][/QUOTE]

you have gotten these wrong, at least know the info before saying you "got what we need on dbz", now....

ssj2: first off, goten and trunks NEVER go ssj2, not even mirai no trunks, the furthest he gets is ussj

ssj3: yes, gokou, chibi gokou (GT) and also gotenks

ssj4: vegito? lol, I think not, the highest vegito goes is ssj, the patorra earrings can only be used once and they were used in the buu saga to make ssj vegito, the only ssj4 fusion is gogita

there, that is right now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]right, these may be wrong, but these are everyone who goes different levels:

SSJ:Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan

USSJ:Vegeta, Trunks, Goku

SSJ2:Gohan, Goku(?), Vegeta

SSJ3:Goku

SSJ4:Goku, Vegeta

Oozaru:Goku, Vegeta, Gohan

Golden Oozaru:Vegeta

does goku go ssj2?
have they made DBAF yet? or arn't they goin' to make it now, i thought it was a rumoor. oh well.

my favorite level is 2, the hair is kool and they are krazy!!!!

is that pic vegeta in SSJ2 [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes goku did turn ssj 2 and vegita turn ssj2 by going majin. thats all.

oh yeah if u dont believe in ssj5 goku and AF then go here [url]http://www.planetnamek.com/ssj5goku.jpg:laugh:[/url]

if you want the real "info on DBAF..." go to Akira's own site, let HIM tell you, foolish boy...
and in my list i mean the "hero's" not the bad guys like brolli...

Brolli's hair in USSJ is kool, without the aura around him, its green...(kool!!!!!)