SSJ:Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan

USSJ:Vegeta, Trunks, Goku

SSJ2:Gohan, Goku(?), Vegeta

SSJ3:Goku

SSJ4:Goku, Vegeta

Oozaru:Goku, Vegeta, Gohan

Golden Oozaru:Vegeta

does goku go ssj2?
have they made DBAF yet? or arn't they goin' to make it now, i thought it was a rumoor. oh well.

my favorite level is 2, the hair is kool and they are krazy!!!!

is that pic vegeta in SSJ2

i meant unfused, if i did i would have to do vegetto, gogeta.
when does goku go SSJ2?
i didn't mean to post the same thing 4 times, my computer went dodgy and took ages too load so i clicked the mouse about 4 times and there are 4.
it looks like it is just us on this whole topic!!!!!!!!

1) DBAF is a Fan-Manga (manga is like an anime comic book for those of u who dont no what it is). i dont no the website, but u there is a website where u can buy the fan-manga i think.
2) Goten goes SSJ, too, geeze.
3) Vegita cheats to go SSJ4, but i guess u can keep it up there anywho.

This is why there is no DBAF. When the creator had finished all of DB, DBZ,DBGT. He wanted to make DBAF but he noticed that DBZ wasnt popular. So he didnt make it and he never will...... So there is no series after DBAF. Well I wish there was.......I got the 411 on all news and updates on stuff like it on DB, DBZ,DBGT. PM me if you have any questions

Guest Altron Gundam
1)Son Goten goes SSJ.
2) Gokou goes Super Saiyajin 2 of course...
3) Vejita doesn't go USSJ.
4) Gokou reaches Golden Oorazu before SSJ4.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]This is why there is no DBAF. When the creator had finished all of DB, DBZ,DBGT. He wanted to make DBAF but he noticed that DBZ wasnt popular. So he didnt make it and he never will...... So there is no series after DBAF. Well I wish there was.......I got the 411 on all news and updates on stuff like it on DB, DBZ,DBGT. PM me if you have any questions [/B][/QUOTE]

you keep saying you have the 411, but your always slightly wrong.

The creator OF DB, and DBZ quit after DBZ, DBGT was completely made by the company he formerly worked for(TOIE Animation)

and DBZ was never unpopular, it was one of the biggest hits of all time in Japan, and is on of the biggest hits here in north america. Also the creator of DB/DBZ(Akira) never had plans to make DBAF, nor did TOIE animation. They ended it after the monumental bomb of DBGT(yes for all of you who don't know, the change around of DBGT half way through the show was not quick enough and the show pretty much failed in Japan) DBAF is nothing more than a fanmange drawn by some guy. Nothing to do with the real Dragon Ball Series.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]1)Son Goten goes SSJ.
2) Gokou goes Super Saiyajin 2 of course...
3) Vejita doesn't go USSJ.
4) Gokou reaches Golden Oorazu before SSJ4. [/B][/QUOTE]
i think dat Vegeta go USSJ but he don't use thiz level. Also THERE IZ [B]NO[/B] DBAF!!!!!!!!! It's az fake az Gokou SSJ5, SSJ6, SSJ7......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]This is why there is no DBAF. When the creator had finished all of DB, DBZ,DBGT. He wanted to make DBAF but he noticed that DBZ wasnt popular. So he didnt make it and he never will...... So there is no series after DBAF. Well I wish there was.......I got the 411 on all news and updates on stuff like it on DB, DBZ,DBGT. PM me if you have any questions [/B][/QUOTE]

geez, you'll believe anything the internet says, won't you....

i got all the DBAF issues!! there 55!! in the end there are actually 8 ssj levels!! the only to reach them are gohan and vegeta!! trunks gets to level 7 but my fav version of him is ssj 5!! goku gets to ssj 6 and has no reason to progress any further as he has the power a level 8 ssj has neway! but trunks gets the most powerfull saiyan!! goten gets to level 5 but drops out the seires only to come from time to time to merge with trunks or gohan!!
then trunks comes out with his most famous phrase!! "The super saiyan levels are just a short cut to the power you can hold in a super saiyan form there is no need to transform!!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by .SS-J5_Trunks. [/i]
[B]i got all the DBAF issues!! there 55!! in the end there are actually 8 ssj levels!! the only to reach them are gohan and vegeta!! trunks gets to level 7 but my fav version of him is ssj 5!! goku gets to ssj 6 and has no reason to progress any further as he has the power a level 8 ssj has neway! but trunks gets the most powerfull saiyan!! goten gets to level 5 but drops out the seires only to come from time to time to merge with trunks or gohan!!
then trunks comes out with his most famous phrase!! "The super saiyan levels are just a short cut to the power you can hold in a super saiyan form there is no need to transform!!" [/B][/QUOTE]

what site is this from, do you have a url....

VEGETA DOES GO USSJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, he battles 2nd form of cell on an island while he is trying to find android 18 + 16! he finds him and Trunks, Vegeta and cell land. Cell thinks he can beat Vegeta, but then Vegeta powers up (alot) and his muscles buldge out and his neck is as wide as his hair! He runs up to cell and smashes him in the stomach, then the battle continues. Cell gets really angry becaus he thinks he is going to be beaten, but Vegeta asks him if he wants to absorb android 18, he says yes. trunks tells Vegeta that he shouldn't let him absorb 18. vegeta tells him to shutup, and cell flies to 18 and absorbs her. he powers up and transforms into perfect cell. He continues his battle with vegeta (still USSJ) and vegeta has to perform his final flash (it takes the energy from vegeta so he powers down into regular SSJ) it misses and cell smashes vegeta over to an island, Krillen flies to help vegeta, he gives him a senzu bean. then, Trunks goes crazy and his pupils dissapear, his ponytail band breaks and his hair all flies up(USSJ) . then he starts to fight cell, cell is winning, and Trunks gives up, he lands on the ground and powers down to normal, cell tells Trunks that their USSJ level is just pumping their muscles up, cell says i can do that to, and does it. then cell anounces the cell games

SEE< I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES< DON@T SAY THAT HE DOESNT OK?
i have a pic too, but i can't get it up.#
go to the [url]www.theotaku.com/dragonball[/url] then go to pictures and then browse thru all the pages, IT IS THERE!!!!

Shadow, as they have explained before, they are reffering to the fact that he never reaches the full version of USSJ, atleast not when we can see him. Im certain that he did it during his training in the Room of Time and spirit, but when he went against cell he didn't power up to full, not becoming a full USSJ. he only powered up part way because he knew the limitations of the transformation.

DBAF is a bunch of bs written buy some stupid f@g. It was totally made on the internet, so therefore, people can use there comp.'s to doctor the pictures. The highest level of a SSJ is level 4. and only a full-blooded Saiya-jin can reach that stage. even if SSJ was real, i dont see how trunks gets to be that powerfull, since at the end of GT he was still SSJ1.

and the list at the top:
you forgot Gokou JR made ssj3. other than that, i dont see any problems.

Man There Is no DBAF. There is nothing above SSJ 4. Here Are the People That Reach Different SSJ levels...

SSJ: Goku, Gohan,Goten,Vegeta,Trunks,Gogeta,Veggeto, and
Gotenks

SSJ 2: Goku,Gohan,Goten,Vegeta,Trunks, And the Fusions

Mystic: Gohan

Majin: Vegeta

SSJ 3: Goku

SSJ 4: Vegeta,Goku,and Veggeto

I know Mystic and Majin arent SSJ levels. But they are sorta like them.........

I got what u need on DBZ. PM me if u got more questions