OtakuBoards

Vegeta vs. Trunks

piccolo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]When Trunks fights Cell. He is stronger then his father. But that is only for a short period of time...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]...and to be more precise....When Trunks fights Cell, he's an ascended/Ultra Super Saiyan. Technically, he's stronger than Vegeta, but [i]not[/i] faster. Since "Ultra Saiyan" is smack in the middle between SSJ and SSJ2......strength and speed aren't equal. Vegeta knew he couldn't train long enough in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to ascend to the level of SSJ2......so he just perfected his SSJ level, so he could maintain an equal strength and speed combination.

[b]Short and Sweet version:[/b]
- SSJ - strong and fast
- UltraSSJ - [i]stronger[/i] but slow(due to bulky muscles.)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]hmm yeaj,vegeta new about ussjs bulkiness,i bet he reached ussj ,but decided not to use it against cell dunno just a thought...:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think Vegita-sama *did* power up to USSJ, for when he used that Final Flash attack on Cell... His hair was spikier, and hiis muslces got bulkier... Just a thought...

Vegeta never used the USSJ form against cell just because he knew it would slow him down, I think he just beefed up a little bit when he used the Final Flash attack, and he was so drained he couldn't do anything to stop cell from kicking the **** out of him. But i will find out for sure today, they show the episode.

i love on DBZ when they lose their pupils of their eyes and lighting flashes everywhere to charge up for a crazed and psychotic attack, the effects are brilliant!

yeah,i reakon the final flash was his last resort, so he used the level he didn't want to use, USSJ, i think he did.

He knew that if he went to USSJ that Cell would be able to get him easier and get him BAD so he didn't g to it but i think that he harnessed some of that power when doing to Final_Flash. For being a grump Vegeta has some brains beneath that think headed skull of his lol!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
vejita obviously turned ussj in the room of spirit of time, saw its weakness, said "ah, forget it, its useless" and just moved on and turned into a ssj-ussj combination where he does not lose speed but not as much power as a ussj

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tatsumi Shinsu [/i]
[B]Like everyone else is saying Vegeta as too smart to use Ussj. It makes himway to slow and with cell's speed he would have gotten a good butt kicking. But Trunks being young and not as expierenced in fighting as Vegeta he used Ussj and got killed by Cell or rather shown up. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: