Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A. O. E. contest


Recommended Posts

Posted
Damn this sux, I was hoping to make it. Hmph. Im a failure!! :( I should just stop trying. Well I guess my career of making banners needs practice. Hopefully next time...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]don't feel that way. like i said, it was close. heh, you would have been tied for fifth if you had another vote. sorry you didn't get in. i might offer the position to you later, so don't give up.[/b][/color]
Posted
Well, this contest has and will make me work harder on my drawings. I'll probably start coloring my pictures from now on, because as GinnyLyn said "Explore color!!!". Anywho, I had fun in this contest. Peace Out :D
Guest masterbird
Posted
can i take part of ur contest????:rolleyes:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...