Psychotik Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I might as well join this. [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/carrera2.jpg]Link 1[/url] [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/metatropilous.jpg]Link 2[/url] [url=http://revergenic.250free.com/virus.jpg]Link 3[/url] Reverence-out>>
eleanor Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [b]Psychotik[/b] 1) I really like the background, but something about the three images...well, I dunno. [i]9.2/10[/i] 2) Very nice, I really like this one. The only problem I have with it is the curved line connecting with the bubble. [i]9.7/10[/i] 3) Once again, very good! I really like your graphics, Psychotik. [i] 9.8/10[/i]
Guest Chris Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=#707875]heh, very nice. pshycotic 1: 8.7/10 2: 8.8/10 3: 9.1/10 they're all very nice. you are very good.[/color]
Nomad Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue][i]BANDIT[/i]: First Entry: It kinda reminds me of The Flea from Mucha Lucha, heh. Anyway, it does look rushed, with the shading and the way the face is draw. Rating: 6.5/10 [i]PSYCHOTIK[/i]: First Entry: This one is great. Awsome car, and graphics. I like it. Rating: 10/10 (heh... I like it) Second Entry: That one's awsome, except for a couple things. The little green patch, it doesn't fit with the blue. And that little ball and curving line is a bit confusing, dunno what it's supposed to be. Rating:9.8/10 Third Entry: That's cool, I like how everything is placed. And the way things are prsented, as for virus data. Rating: 9.5/10[/COLOR][/FONT]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Entry #2- Dragonite picture. Slightly better than last.
Krillen Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Bandit: Your Dragonite is a bit mis-proportional, you should try sketching out the picture in pencil, and then going over it with Ink to make it look better. Nice though. 5/10
Guest Chris Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=#707875]what do you use to draw? it looks a little slopy, like you rushed on it. try taking more time on your pics, they'll come out better. it's better than the last, but a little misporportionate. 6/10 Edit: entries are closed. i will soon get with the members and talk with them privatly about who should enter. thanks for entering.[/color]
Boo Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 3th entry as Chris allowed me since i already volunteerd =P [center]V check Att. V[/center]
eleanor Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1] D_A, very nice banner. I like how you made everything purple-like. 9.4/10. P.S. I love your avatar! ^_^ (Invader Zim rocks!)[/size]
Epitome Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I have one question before I stop posting in this thread, when does this contest expire. I was just wondering so I can know if Im in or not. Well later.
juna Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Chris edited his last post w/ Edit: entries are closed. i will soon get with the members and talk with them privatly about who should enter. thanks for entering.
Epitome Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Oh thanks juna. Didnt see that. *says to himself* I hope I get in...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 D_A, I like you're first and last entry the best. The OB banner is alright but I also dislike the color theme. It doesn't go well with the pictures used. [B]1st:[/B] 9.5/10 [B]2nd:[/B] 7/10 [B]3rd:[/B] 8/10
Krillen Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Chris wants me to pick 5 out of the many that submitted entries. They were all very good, but I have to come down to 5. Agan, this will not decide who makes it in or not, these are just [i]my[/i] picks. Dan Rugh Boo Boo Juna Psycotik Shinobi
eleanor Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1] I didn't know if we were supposed to post 'em here or not. So... [b]Shinobi, Dan Rugh, Psychotik, Juna, and Piromunkie[/b]. Chris told me to ignore the ratings. ::shrugs::[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 ~My vote~ [b]Shinobi:[/b] All around got it covered. Looks like this person can both draw AND CGI, a wonderful combo. ^_~ [b]PiroMunkie:[/b] He managed to nudge Psychotik out of the way for the final running with his unique stuff. (Sorry, Psychotik.) [b]Booboo:[/b] Excellent pencil artist. (Explore color!!!) [b]Juna:[/b] With a good grasp on both traditional and surreal, it would be a crime to leave her out. [b]Hataki Vash:[/b] A tough choice on the last person (many were banners), but Hataki gets my vote. Potential Up and Comers: Psychotik (good CGIing), Krillen, Dark_Apocalyps, Dan Rugh.
Guest Chris Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=#707875][b]ok, the winners have been picked. if you didn't get in, i'm sorry, but you probably got close. it was a hard desistion and it came very close. the winners are piro, shinobi, juna, dan, psycotic, and d_a. i added a sixth because it was a tie for fifth place. thank you for entering and if you didn't win, you might get in later, so don't worry.[/b][/color]
Dan Rugh Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Thank you so much all the members of The Otaku Artist Elite. I always tell myself that I'm not a good artist, but having people tell me otherwise leaves a great feeling. :) I'm glad to be a new member.
juna Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 YaY ! §(Ö_Ö)§ ...._| |_.... There was a lot of great work posted... I'd like to follow suit with Dan and thank all of the members for the vote in. ^_^ I so happy. *beaming*
PiroMunkie Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1]Heh, interesting. I was not exactly expecting to make it, but all is well that ends well. I guess I could thank the judges; Ginny most of all stood out to me in bumping Psychotik for me... o_O (not that I have anything against the guy). It was her reasoning for it that meant the most. I was rather shocked to say the least, lol.[/size]
Guest The Mage Prince Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 O.k here is my art work! 1st Entry: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=379781[/img] 2nd Entry: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=383316[/img] 3rd Entry: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389023[/img] I hope you like them!!
Patronus Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 The contest is over. You would of known that if you had read.
Shinobi Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 WOWEE! I got in :toothy:!!! I am very pleased by this :D. Hard Lines to the poeple who didn't get in and congradulations to the poeple who did :D.
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] The Mage Prince, nice pictures but the contest is over. [/size]
Recommended Posts