Epitome Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Damn this sux, I was hoping to make it. Hmph. Im a failure!! :( I should just stop trying. Well I guess my career of making banners needs practice. Hopefully next time...
Guest Chris Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=#707875][b]don't feel that way. like i said, it was close. heh, you would have been tied for fifth if you had another vote. sorry you didn't get in. i might offer the position to you later, so don't give up.[/b][/color]
Epitome Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I was just kidding Chris, I need a little practice thats all. But hey maybe next time Ill make it.
Booboo Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Well, this contest has and will make me work harder on my drawings. I'll probably start coloring my pictures from now on, because as GinnyLyn said "Explore color!!!". Anywho, I had fun in this contest. Peace Out :D
GinnyLyn Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 Whoa, people listen to what I have to say? *blinks in incredulous shock* Gaw, hee hee hee. Yes. Yes you should listen to me. :shifty: :D
Krillen Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 Yes indeed. Its a shame you didnt post sooner, those were some nice drawings. ongrats to all who got in.
Guest masterbird Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 can i take part of ur contest????:rolleyes:
eleanor Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 [size=1] Um...in case you haven't noticed, this contest is over. [/size]
Recommended Posts