Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*raises hand* I, a silly little 12-year-old with only a ruler, computer printer-quality paper, and a pencil and a pen, am entering the contest. I have no computer editing on my side.. Everyone says my plot is very nice, but I think they're just saying that.. :( I don't even have a scanner.

I looked at last year's winners.. They are nothing like mine.. But maybe that's bad, maybe that's good. ^_^'

But there's no point in moping and whining about it. I'll keep my head held high, my pencil sharpened, and my dreams of becoming a mangaka slowly becoming a reality. ^_^' I'll keep drawin' and hoping for the best.
Posted
I was gonna enter...but I am not so sure anymore. I just can't draw very good all the time...v.v. I only draw good sometimes..o.O (dont ask.) But..good luck to anyone who ends up entering!
Posted
[size=1] Don't sweat about the materials you have. It what I have to! ^_^;; I saw the winner's comics as well, and I was very discouraged, but I'm agreeing with OtakuSennen. ::holds head up high and gets knocked::

Well, I'm not entering this year's competition. If they decide to hold it a third time, I'm definately entering. My sister gave me an excellent idea to work on (at least in my opinion), so I thank her.[/size]
Posted
Eh, who cares about materials? The winners last time did theirs in black and white, no cg or tone or anything. Good luck, OtakuSennen. We need more of the younger generation into this anyway.
Posted
[size=1] ::nods:: Yeah, I think the contest was held so that more younger generation manga artists would get noticed, so I think it's an excellent idea. [/size]
  • 1 year later...
Posted
[quote name='Coltonw911']I am but i need help on ideas for clothes[/quote]Not only is this comment very general and broad, but this topic is nearly 2 years old. Please leave these threads in their graves!

Topic closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...