Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Manga: Slayers and Other Manga


Recommended Posts

Guest kingnothing47
Posted
is slayer a manga? and what are the best manga's to get?
Posted
Hm.. Slayers is a manga, I believe..

Well the best manga.. That's a hard one.. Depending on what you want. If you like romancey ones, look for Love Hina... Or Chobits...

Shonen Jump (A monthly manga magazine) is good for action cartoons...

Humor.. Excel Saga is good.. And Chobits...

There's a wide variety. You should just do some research and find a manga that suits you. ^_^'

P.S. In Japanese, there is no plural, so you should just say "manga" instead of "manga's" when referring to multiple manga stories...
Posted
I also think that a good and funny romance one is Fushigi Yugi and Ranma 1/2. Gundam is awesome. All of it! Yeah, Chobits and Love Hina are awesome! Another thing, I think that the show for Slayers is better than the manga.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Kingnothing, please clean up your post quality. And this thread belongs in another forum. As much as I disagree, manga threads go in the Literature place.

My favorite manga is Chobits! I hightly suggest that you pick it up! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kingnothing47 [/i]
[B]is slayer a manga? and what are the best manga's to get? [/B][/QUOTE]

Almost all anime starts as a manga, and most that don't turn into one afterwards. There is no "best" manga but the more popular ones are Kenshin, Gundam, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, anything by clamp etc. I personaly recomend "Gouhou Drug", "Tenshi Kinryouku", "KareKano", "X", "CLOVER", and "Chobitsu". And if your able, which I doubt anyone is, "Chojin Locke". But thats an aquired taste and no one's ever heard of it besides me...
Posted
Yeah, Slayers is a manga but it isn't near as good as the anime but that's kind of unfair cause it takes a really good anime/manga to be as good as Slayers. The best manga... probably is... Chobits, Ah! My Goddess and Ragnarok (even though it's technically a manwha (korean manga)).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...