Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i went and found this nifty little quiz online and it doubles as a 'sorting hat' for us wanna-be muggles...heheh...anywho, its pretty nifty i think, i got Gryffindor! :D

[url]http://quizilla.com/users/diptutod/quizzes/A%20More%20Unique%20Hogwarts%20Sorting%20Quiz/[/url]

okay, yeah have fun!
Posted
[color=royalblue]Bwahahahaa, I am sophisticated, which is partially true. And I am also to "stay a couple of steps ahead of the most astute Ravenclaw." Bow to me!

Well, I am like that at school, always early, always finished first, and always....one for fine culture. Who else here likes white wine, opera, and light colored wood?[/color]
Posted
Meh, I got Ravenclaw, but I'd really wanted to a Hufflepuh... Oh well, you can't have everything in life! :rolleyes:

But I find these quizzes/tests rather unworking, because you can pretty much see the result by looking at the answers. Like this one quiz I took: "How straight/gay you are?". There were two questions: 1) You're a a) boy, b) girl; 2) You like a)boys, b)girls, c)both.
Go figure... :smirk:
Posted
Slytherin!!
I saw that coming. It's only 85%(sadly) me.
I really go for the fine arts, even if I don't take a tremoundous intrest in them. I'm also not terribly elegant, but getting there...sorta.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I got slytherin as well.
I knew I was always evil.
Muhahaha.
But on the other quiz i was gryffindor.
Posted
I don't feel that I'm a snobbish elitist, just an incredibly intelligent and refined one, that's all. There's something wrong with that quiz, I feel I'm a very kind person most of the time.
Posted
i have a very smart friend and i firgured he would be in ravenclaw, and if not, Hufflepuff, cuz he's real shy and quiet, too. Sadly, he got Slytherin and when i insisted he should be ravenclaw cuz he's smart he pointed out that slytherin was supposedly a step ahead of the most astute ravenclaw. blah blah, etc....i just didn't expect it of him...o well
Posted
I got Slytherin and its say that you tend to be a couple steps ahead of even the most astute Ravenclaw....


EDIT: oops everyone know about the most astute than ravenclaw thing...:rolleyes:
Posted
[size=1]As fun as these quizzes are, they don't really generate any discussion. I'm going to close this.

If anyone would like to post their results to this quiz in their sig, they are free to do so, as always.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...