Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I like the Jin banner, it's like it's an invisble mirror thing goin' there and the text goes nicely with it.

The mew one is cute but, it needs something (you know what I mean).
The other pink one is even cuter!, but again it still needs something.

Keep it up Milly, you're doing great! :)
Posted
AWE! Those are too cute Milly! You have to email me those pictures of her too! Please do that for me okay...emochic247@hotmail.com

Those are so good Milly! I saved them both also! Very very cute!

Love, Kaola
Posted
I have seen some of the pics all you used for most you banners all you did was make them banner size, O well nice try I guess.. Keep working though and try somthing new!!
Posted
Oh well... I will tell you that in my opinion, they suck. Well, you should really try something different, and GET A BLOODY BETTER PROGRAM, PLEASE!
::ahem:: Now don't go all mad at me for posting this, because so far I've heard, there were more than just me thinking that, but they were afraid of saying it here, so I'm the voice... lol
Anyways, that was the destructive part, here goes the constructive one:
Try not squashing your pictures like you did in most. Get them normal sized and usr just a smaller portion when needed.
Also, try getting a better program than Paint. Even GIMP if you can get shall do better (GIMP = Freeware, downloadable without piracy policy and stuff). And try using different style combinations.
Posted
Okay,:wigout: I do understand,I followed DarK DeatH's advise about the picture size and about the picture,as for the program I will be getting photoshop sometime very soon hopefully,so I made this new banner following DarK DeatH's advise so this is what came up!:wigout:
Posted
That's very very good for Paint. It kind of has that paint conver to JPG effect. With the faces kinda funny lookin' with the pixles. bleh.

Anyway great job. Amazing for paint, wish I could do that. 7/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...