Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I guess most of you would not like my house then. Reason being, is that I have a collection of insects and other suchs organisms. To top it off a lot of them get free a bunch.
Posted
Ugh how can you stand catterpillars??? Have you ever seen those big, fat, god-knows-what colored, poisonous spikes infested, ugly, aggressive, creeping catterpillars?!?!?? They are nasty!! Even my cat never touches those!
Posted
I guess I forgot about those.....v_v; I like the small kind like the ones you use to find on the playground. Those little tiny green ones. Now, I wouldn't touch any caterpillar thats longer and wider than my finger...Gross!
Posted
I live near some woods, so bugs are a constant problem. Mostly bees, though, and it really pisses me off because they're those little black ones that hurt like hell when they sting, and there's always at least one hundred of them in the pool all day. Plus, I also live near a creek, which means mosquitoes galore. I've got West Nile worries up the wazoo (but don't actually have W.N. ), and there's also those tiny, almost invisible fly-thingies that're always buzzing above you and anything else organic. I swear to God, Steve Irwin would be in heaven around my house (but I'm fresh out of crocodiles).
Posted
I hate mosquitoes, but I love bug zappers. ^_^ Yesterday I was taking a walk and I saw a bug zapper (it was late at night so it was stood out pretty well). I couldn't take my eyes off of it and I eventually walked into a parked car. Ahh the sounds of bugs getting zapped are so soothing. We also get black flys up here (I live in Maine). They're little bugs that suck blood (well like mosquitoes). I don't think you get them in the south. Err or at least I haven't seen them (or remember seeing them) in Virginia, and I go there quite a lot to visit family.
Posted
ANTS EVERYWHERE IN MY HOUSE.I try everything and they wont go away.They MUST go away.Ill MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!THEY'LL CALL ME CRAZY BUT IM NOT CRAZY,IM THE ONLY ONE WHOS NOT CRAZY!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

*breaths*
ummmmm...sorry:angel:
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest spiderham
Posted
they sell hand held bug zappers somewhere i got 2 for mosquitos and stuf like that they look like tennis rackets and they give a pretty good shock
Posted
mosquitos tick me off but I actually have only been bit a couple times this year. Must be my lucky break. I hate bees. I know we need em to pollenate flowers and such but I really don't like them flying around my head and stinging me. EVIL! Spiders are just plain creepy. I've seen so many spiders this year. blech. I was afraid of them when I was little but now I just SMASH them! MWAHAHAHAH! The worst part is, they must like my shampoo or something because most of them show up in my shower.
Posted
*Makes sure not to drop any food on the kitchen floor in his apartment as the ants will then come storming out of their fortress in the floorboards to bring *Insert sheep from Retarded Animal Babies* DOOM TO YOU ALL!. Well, mostly me and my mom, but you get the picture.*

I also had three nights where I couldn't get any sleep because a gigantic moth had gotten into my room...and kept on landing on my face....O__O. That, and it just HAD TO DIE IN ONE OF MY ART BOOKS...*Hasn't touched it since, waiting for the microscopic mites to finish eating the dead body or I'm just too freaked out to touch it since I opened up the book on animation one day and saw this black dead thing laying on the page about anticipation...@_@*
Posted
[size=1]For some reason, Mossies really seem to like biting me. When I was younger, I [foolishly] scratched them. In the end, I had huge bites, [think 2, maybe 3 centimetres diametre] but they were fixed when Mum's friend put something on them. Possibly metho. Of course, I was young at the time, so I could be compeltely wrong.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...