Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Guture- noun. A mystical portal. If you look into it, you see the future, only everything starts with a g instead of the regular letter. However, if it starts with g in our dimension, it starts with an f. (Plural: Gutures) Used in a sentence: The guture looks bleak for the people of the Gunited Gates gof Gamerica.

^_^'
Posted
I get it sometimes. Not often, though usually when I'm doing something entertaining, it pops up. It doesn't really annoy me that much.
Guest XBebop
Posted
-__- (do i need to say anything else?) i guess i do, so here, this is what i'm writing/typing to say something esle, this is stupid, i'm editing this post * oresses edit button *
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]-__- (do i need to say anything else?) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Yes you do. Please read/review the rule forum, and try not to write short, brief posts that make no sense and add little (if that) to the conversation.

I get deja-vu all of the time, and I have always found it to be very disconcerting. Usually, I get it when I see a particular person (stranger) in a particular place...my brain seems to be telling me "this has happened before, but is it important?"

I think that is why I find it to be such an uneasy feeling, I can never figure out if I am not seeing something I should...[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I'm a synthest, which means I can see colors when I hear sounds, and attach naturistic feelings to it. For example, when I hear aspen leaves, I think of a child's laughter. Rather freakish. I don't have de-ja-vu...but it reminds me of a certain quote from the Animatrix that I know applies to my own good self:

"Why does it seem more real when I'm dreaming?"[/color]
Posted
I always get dejavoo, only I don't remember it until it happens. I wish I could remember my dejavoo; one day I may dream about something important like I'm in the middle of a bank robbery. I'd want to remember something like that...
Posted
Unfortunately I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said. Yes I do get de-ja-vu, and quite often. Most of the time I *think* I've seen something in a dream before. I do however think it's all in my head. I'm not one who believes in seeing the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...