Single H Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 It's been 10 days(I think 9 by the time people read this, it'll be 10). Now I'm a Jr. Member. With 30 posts/day. God, it feel soo good.....
Shy Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 I became a juior member on wednesday. Congratulations!
Single H Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 One small step for me, another giant leap to reach Otaku status......
Matt.D Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [color=rainbow] Congradulations!:) I became a junior member about two and a half weeks ago.[/color]
Dark Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Congrats! * remembers when he waz a junior member*
Sara Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I became a juior member on wednesday. Congratulations! [/B][/QUOTE] Wow....I remember you saying at the v2 that you would NEVER reach 300...and yet, you started over and made it in just this long...
Justin Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 :rolleyes: post counts don't matter all that much you know..anyone can make a lot of posts but it takes a special breed to make them count. You know what they say: Its not quantity its quality... -Justin
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 yeh congrats.......Im a junior member....I wasnt far off being a no-life before the change....:(
Guest Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Congrats. I can one not more then 4 days ago.......
Sara Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]:rolleyes: post counts don't matter all that much you know..anyone can make a lot of posts but it takes a special breed to make them count. You know what they say: Its not quantity its quality... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] We know, we know, we know.... BTW, I love yer sig. heh...
Narius Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 god I need to post more often around here....O_o.
No-Name Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 ive been a jr. member for about 5 days now. with a measly post count of sumthing like, 8,9, or 10 per day. but thats cause ive actually got a life:p :laugh: :p
Warlock Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]ive been a jr. member for about 5 days now. with a measly post count of sumthing like, 8,9, or 10 per day. but thats cause ive actually got a life:p :laugh: :p [/B][/QUOTE] I've got a life, and I have over a 1000 posts...
Single H Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 I'll try and do both 'quantity' and 'quality'...
Desbreko Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 i've got 383 posts (at 25.29 posts a day) and i've been here about 12 days...i don't have a life...i guess i should start thinking about getting one...
Single H Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 Life is given by god. If you choose to take it, you'll have one.....
Justin Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]BTW, I love yer sig. heh... [/B][/QUOTE] Thank ye, thank ye...thank ye very much... -Justin
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 congrats man hmm, its been a long time since i was a junior member
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now