Patronus Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [size=1]Well, I was inspired by Shaun to do this real life/virtul picture. I'm new at this, so don't be so cruel! ~_^ Anyways, tell me what ya think. -L/Z[/size]
Patronus Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 [font=times][size=1]I just took two images, made them black and white and erased their background. On Mario, I took a background and erased everything except his head and made it transparent. -L/Z[/size][/font]
boothten Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]That's very nice. I really like it. Only one thing though. Mario's head is a little too clear. (Unless you wanted his head like that.) Other than that, I reall like it! Good work! ^^ -Lan[/color][/size]
Patronus Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 [size=1]Yeah, I wanted it like that. He is supposed to be "residing" in Nintendo Land, where ever that may be. -Logan[/size]
Shinmaru Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 Hey, I like it! It looks really cool! Wherever Nintendo Land is, I sure wish I could find it.
DarK DeatH Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 I don't like the clash between real life and 2D characters there, special for that Pikachu there... Either should you make the characters more 3D friendly, or make the background more 2D friendly.
Guest Chris Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=#707875][b]heh, deh said exactly what i was thinking.[/b][/color]
Patronus Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 [size=1]Theres really no way doing that...not that I know of. I'm happy with it, even if you aren't ^_^ -L/Z[/size]
Guest Chris Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=#707875][b]it's alright, it's just nothing compared to your current banner.[/b][/color]
DarK DeatH Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 You can make it more 2D friendly, yes. Making it more 3D friendly is hella harder though x_o I know lots of people who can make photos look like an anime background picture, so yeah, you can... I can make it look almost 2D friendly, but it always ends up kinda messy _ _"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now