Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, I was inspired by Shaun to do this real life/virtul picture. I'm new at this, so don't be so cruel! ~_^

Anyways, tell me what ya think.

-L/Z[/size]
Posted
[font=times][size=1]I just took two images, made them black and white and erased their background. On Mario, I took a background and erased everything except his head and made it transparent.

-L/Z[/size][/font]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]That's very nice. I really like it. Only one thing though. Mario's head is a little too clear. (Unless you wanted his head like that.) Other than that, I reall like it! Good work! ^^

-Lan[/color][/size]
Posted
I don't like the clash between real life and 2D characters there, special for that Pikachu there... Either should you make the characters more 3D friendly, or make the background more 2D friendly.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]heh, deh said exactly what i was thinking.[/b][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]it's alright, it's just nothing compared to your current banner.[/b][/color]
Posted
You can make it more 2D friendly, yes. Making it more 3D friendly is hella harder though x_o
I know lots of people who can make photos look like an anime background picture, so yeah, you can... I can make it look almost 2D friendly, but it always ends up kinda messy _ _"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...