Jump to content
OtakuBoards

one potato, two potato, three potato, four . . . .


Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]well, it's been a few weeks since i've posted some art on these boards, so i thought i was due for something. this was a quike sketch i did. it's pretty simple and was very easy to do. i think it turned out fairly well for the short amount of time i spent on it. it's not one of my bests, but it'll do for now. tell me what you think.[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=1] Hm, his face is pretty pointy, but that could just be your style or something. Good job, I really like the shading! Hope you post more soon. [/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]nah, it's not my style. i was just trying to make him look younger/thinner. if you notice, he doesn't have his scar on him.[/b][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]heh, i didn't say that i succeded at it. you were right, his face is too thin/pointy.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=brown][size=1]That is great...The pointier usally does make it look younger...I like the eye, it looks so badass...The thing I don't get is the "one potato, two patoto etc..."[/size][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i]
[B][size=1]I hate you[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875][b]ahh, so now it's mutral.

heh, just trying to get responses. i knew some one would reply just to coment on that. aperently i was right . . .

thanks for the coments.[/b][/color]
Guest *Milky Miroku*
Posted
hello! im a newbie, and i really really liked your drawing, can u tell me how u put it on? plz? just email me, sum1! plz! i need to know! ok, i'll stop bothering u! ^_^ byez!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]yeah, i know it really doesn't look much like him. but it was a pretty quick sketch, so i'm not too worried about it.

and miroku, i pmed you about that. and don't worry about bothering me, i'm here to help.

thanks for the coments everyone.[/b][/color]
Posted
Heh, I like it Chris,
It looks more like Sango then Ken tho - still nice work. You have a nice sence of line control. ^_^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]yeah, his face is too pointy/triangular. and i was going for the young battousi look.

who is sango? i thought that was some one from inyuyasha?[/b][/color]
Posted
Alas, I meant Sagara Sanosuke (Sano) and spouted Sango (yes from Inuyasha - laf)... Non the less, looks more like Sano, but very nice.. ^_^
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! ^^
That's really neat! I love the shading in his hair. It seems to just peer out atcha, too. ^_^;

*hands you a biiiig cookie*

9.4/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]even though that's your style, it doesn't look much like Kenshin... Well, you can tell it's him, but it doesn't look really much like him. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Just what I was thinking. ^^ It [I]is[/I] him. But not...really. >.>;;

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...