klinanime1 Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Yeah, Sailor Moon stuff, but it was a request. Legs are slightly out of proportion, but thats okay.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Not bad I would give it a 7/10 just to be fair. I am not so much a Sailor Moon fan but I watched some episodes as a child. My mom doesn't like sailor moon she thinks she is a sex supporter or something because its a show about girls in tights or something lol :) All The Best Taylor Hewitt
KittyLynn Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I love Sailor Moon! That is a good drawing. Show us more! -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Chris Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=#707875][b]very nice. not much of a sailor moon fan, but it looks good. nice kpn.[/b][/color]
Syk3 Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 [quote name='Mars Knight']Yeah, good art their.[/quote]Wow, that was pathetic. Please take a look at the topic concerning Constructive Criticism in this forum. Not only that, but this thread is way too old to be brought back.
Recommended Posts