OtakuBoards

Girls really ARE evil!

~Boy Wonder~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Don't insult my gurl! Heh, one of these days I think she is seriously going to hurt you...:smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

.... oh lordy... we have more people here that know each other in real life... ::is scared:: .... I dunno anyone here from real life... heh, probably cause I don't want anyone to know my "internet self" which really isn't that much different from my real self... except I'm more talkative and out going....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

.... oh lordy... we have more people here that know each other in real life... ::is scared:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That's because I told four people about this place, and they started to come here...Baby Kiwi was the first, then Master O Beans, then Boy Wonder, then luvbug...I did good recruiting, didn't I :smirk:?[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]That's because I told four people about this place, and they started to come here...Baby Kiwi was the first, then Master O Beans, then Boy Wonder, then luvbug...I did good recruiting, didn't I :smirk:?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah, and you guys have these conversations that confuse the heck out of the rest of us....:rolleyes:

I fell so left out sometimes...::sighs:: :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Yeah, and you guys have these conversations that confuse the heck out of the rest of us....:rolleyes:

I fell so left out sometimes...::sighs:: :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heheheh, so sorry :) One of these days I'll post a pic of all of us together...how wild would that be? Extremely. Then again, that may be a rather difficult task...with MoB busy with college and all...Wonder Boy (heh, I can switch you [i]and[/i] Master O Beans' names around, Boy Wonder=Wonder Boy, Master O Beans=Bean Master, er...yes:) )I think I have a picture of you...or a semi-picture of you...from Lindsey's on the last day of school...heh...no wait, it's actually only half of you...and it was taken from the back :D[/color]

I'm sure I can find something that could be used BabyGirl.... although I highly doubt that you'll be able to round all of us up to get in one picture. Too many conflicting schedules. Oh yeah, and to everyone else, sorry about excluding you guys, I most certainly didn't mean to. I guess sometimes it's just easier to talk with someone you know in person too. Beats me, all I know is Ill try and include more people, so you guys don't hate me or anything. We wouldn't want that.:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]Oh come now Transtic, I'm a great guy! Just ask BabyGirl, or MoB. I'm sure they'll inform you. You're allowed to not like me though, so whatever, it's your deal. Can't we all just get along?:p [/B][/QUOTE]

I never said you aren't a gret guy... I just don't know you like I do Baby Girl or MoB... and you don't post as much and yeah, you get the point right?

And I wasn't going to like you... I'm falling for another boy right now, but ya'all don't know him...

[B][color=deeppink]Heh, Transtic your quote thingy was messed up and it was bugging me so I fixed it for ya :D

Anyway, er...what were we talking about again?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Huh?... what?... who?.....

Umm we were talking about your friends and how they are weird or something... or not... or you know, I dunno.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Huh?... what?... who?.....

Umm we were talking about your friends and how they are weird or something... or not... or you know, I dunno..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Weird friends? Yes, I have those...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]Oh sure, so I might not even be a FRIEND anymore?!? Let alone a weird one!?! I'm offended! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahaha, of course you're a friend...it's the weird part I'm not too sure about. Maybe you're weird...and maybe not...hehehe :p[/color]