OtakuBoards

Girls really ARE evil!

~Boy Wonder~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]Topic Name: Girls really ARE evil!
Answer: good luck trying to get a date with pick-up lines like that buddy [/B][/QUOTE]LoL...I don't know, if someone said that to me, I'd stick around and talk. ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this subject should just be dropped since there are about 2 people out there who actually understood that this was in fact a joke. Too many people are arguing because their sense of humor is so dry that they can't come to the conclusion that it's humor. Just in case you weren't sure, THIS WAS A JOKE! With that said....I'm done.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]you've gotta have the IQ of a 12 year old to be thinking like that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, you haven't actually heard the ages of some members here have you? heh

Anyway, Girls may be EVIL, but guys are dumbasses, and jerks, and morons, and shi?heads, and so much more..... (excuse the langauge)

But yes, a joke, and a clever one at it.... now i can have excuse for being gay! bwahaha.... <---- now you see... THAT was also a joke..... I'm not gonna use this or anything as an excuse for being gay, it's who I am :)... ok I'm rambling on again.....

Guest Soft mush
If you think that's a joke you obviously havn't been to school with the vindictive b!tchs in my year . . .

Actually that's not completely true, most of the girls in my year are lovely. I just wanted to use a BIG word like vindictive in a sentence.

I agrea with altron on this. And Im not just kidding or whatever. Also you people seem to mis the fact that Money IS NOT the root of all evil.

The [b]Love[/b] of money is the root of all evil.

So see this was all a pointless post anyway. With the quote, quoted correctly the thing boy wonder says is pointless and incorrect.

I heard about this when I was like five years old and back then I was so shy around girls the years has fly by. Now I 17 and I'm still shy around girls guess not much his can I guess what the hell is wrong with me. :(

Guest Master O Beans
I dunno Boy Wonder, I think there is a flaw in your math...it's not so much that they're evil...

...wait a minute...HARK! THE MATH IS RIGHT! GIRLS ARE EVIL!:D

So if you used Math to find out Girls were Evil, and we all know Math is Evil, those are two negatives, and if you take two negatives you get a possitive, thus Math and Girls are both good?.... wait, wait, wait.... ok I just confused myself....

Girls aren't evil.... just the backstabbing, money grubbing, cheatings little sluts :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]It's ok though Baby Girl, we're not talking about you! :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I know :p Besides, you know first hand that I'm no money loving backstabbing little wench :angel: hehehe :smirk:[/color]