Money = _____
V Evil

Therefore:
Girls = ( _____ )^2
V Evil

And so we are forced to conclude that:
GIRLS = EVIL

:eek:

Just thought i should share that with the masses. Hope you can understand it....those are supposed to be square root symbols...in case you couldn't see that. That should help it make sense.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]First we state that girls require time and money:
Girls = Money x Time

And as we all know, time is money:
Time = Money

Therefore:
Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2

And because "Money is the root of all evil":
Money = _____
V Evil

Therefore:
Girls = ( _____ )^2
V Evil

GIRLS = EVIL

Just thought i should share that with the masses. Hope you can understand it....those are supposed to be square root symbols...in case you couldn't see that. That should help it make sense. [/B][/QUOTE]

Obviously you are very weird and are still in the mindset that girls have cooties...I've been dating my g/f for two years now, and this pisses me off, to see how immature you are.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Obviously you are very weird and are still in the mindset that girls have cooties...I've been dating my g/f for two years now, and this pisses me off, to see how immature you are. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And it pisses [i]me[/i] off to think that you would insult my friend :rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

Obviously you are very weird and are still in the mindset that girls have cooties...I've been dating my g/f for two years now, and this pisses me off, to see how immature you are. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well you're maturity level's certainly not the highest either. You actually took that to be a serious statement!? :laugh: You're about as weird as he is.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]First we state that girls require time and money:
Girls = Money x Time

And as we all know, time is money:
Time = Money

Therefore:
Girls = Money x Money = (Money)^2

And because "Money is the root of all evil":
Money = _____
V Evil

Therefore:
Girls = ( _____ )^2
V Evil

GIRLS = EVIL

Just thought i should share that with the masses. Hope you can understand it....those are supposed to be square root symbols...in case you couldn't see that. That should help it make sense. [/B][/QUOTE]

Evil=I like
Money=I like

Evil spend Money=My headache

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Girls are evil? ...Boy, you have a good love life ahead of you... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, Wonder, I think it's funny how everyone is making fun of this topic, when what they don't realize is that it's supposed to be a joke. Hahah, guess what y'all? Jokes on [i]you[/i]! :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, Wonder, I think it's funny how everyone is making fun of this topic, when what they don't realize is that it's supposed to be a joke. Hahah, guess what y'all? Jokes on [i]you[/i]! :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was jokin' too!! That's what the :p is for!! JUST LOOK AT IT!! :p

It just [I]looks[/I] like it's joking... no need for a 'j/k' or anything...

[B]

I was jokin' too!! That's what the :p is for!! JUST LOOK AT IT!! :p

It just [I]looks[/I] like it's joking... no need for a 'j/k' or anything... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, I know, yours was just closest, therefore, the easiest to quote :p Hahahah! Nevermind me, it's late, so I'm wired, and this Diet Coke doesn't help calm me either...[/color]

I'm still confused as to how some people actually took this seriously. Honest to God, you've gotta have the IQ of a 12 year old to be thinking like that. And even if i was afraid of dating, or that I still thought girls had "cooties", why should you care? Your life goes on the same as always, whether I'm afraid of girls or not. But thanks for that interesting statement. And no, this isn't original, but I thought it was rather clever. :p

[B]lol, I remember that stage of adolesence... Hahaha... :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
ummm, if u had a stage in ADOLESENCE where u thought girls had cooties uve got probs. i think u mean be4 adolesence. adolesence is the time between puberty and maturity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]
ummm, if u had a stage in ADOLESENCE where u thought girls had cooties uve got probs. i think u mean be4 adolesence. adolesence is the time between puberty and maturity. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, sorry 'bout that. I meant Childhood... :p