Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] I really like it for some reason...well, one thing I like about it is the shape you gave it. It's simple, and I really enjoy simple banners anyway. ^_^ Good job. [/size]
Posted
the first one: Good. Simple, small and good.
the second one: Average. The quality of the pic is low... But the banner is nice. And you're following a pattern here... I think you should make your stuff more varied.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Um... aren't one word posts un-allowed?

Anyways, here's a banner of Riku I made, nothing fancy, but I like it. For those of you who know japanese, you'll know what it says. For those who don't, it says: 'A memory beyond'[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] [color=silver] Wow, nice banners! I like how they are smaller. My favorite one is the eva one, even though the picture quality is kindof bad...there is just something about it that i like, i cant figure out what it is though...[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1]Ahhh, you should have used a more original picture of Eva 01. Maybe one of her out of her armour/braces and all wild and such. ^_~

I also like the Tsukasa one. It's very simple, but pleasing to the eye. ^_^ Enjoyable.

--Sere[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very good! ^__^ Il ike all of them especially the Tsukasa, well because he's adorable! Anyways, you should post more of them!

-Kitten[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver]The animated riku one is a little too fast, I couldnt get a very good look at the picture, but it's still good, just slow it down a little :)[/color] [/size]
Posted
Okay.
1st. Its pretty cool. I like the borders in it. I just dont like that the BG is that color and the fonts is a bit weird -.-
2nd. This one is pretty cool but like said, he moves to quick... try making it slower...
I animated the Riku one myself too if you dont mind :/
See below
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]I like them all. The animated Riku one is extremely good. I also like the Eva-unit one and tsukasa one. Keep up the goodwork I would like to see more.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I Like them all but I LOVE the animated riku 1. It looks great before but it looks even better with Dark_Apocalyps enhancement. Keep up the Wonderful work!
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Jaw Drops open* Wow I didnt know that you were that good at banner making. I knew you were good, but not that good. I give the banner a 10/10. I love the font. The pic is a good one, and the fire background is really good. Keep doing them like that and you will be one of the greatest.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow thats really cool. I like how it just drops in there and bounces a couple of times then starts all over again. I rate it 9/10. Keep it up.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Heh, thanks. It still needs a little fix-ups here and there though. I'll fix it later, then re-post it. ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]I dont like how the picture only stays on for 2 seconds... It just seems to fats, To be honest I dont like it, Then animation is very cool though. Nice job Lan[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...