Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest bammargera
Posted
I think she looks hot. What web site did you find her in?
Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]Unless I'm mistaken, Zero is a guy. oO

Anyways, nice avatar. I'd not use the red boarder, but thats just me.

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue]I just finished making the banner that goes to the [color=red]Zero[/color] avatar. I didn't know what to do with the font, so i just left it a boring text. I hope it's better than my other than my other banners. Maybe I should stop making them...

Say anything you want...Just Don't Mistaken [color=red]Zero[/color] For A Girl!!

The shadowish guy in the background is [color=green]Dr. Wily[/color], oh and he also is saying all that stuff too.[/color]
Posted
I think it looks great and I like how crazy Dr. Wily's in the background babbling his evil rants. I don't think the font is very bad at all though but, it sort of gets a bit difficult to read at the bottom.

Oh, and I like the Zero avatar too!
Posted
[color=red][font=century gothic][size=1]

Avatar- I like. I think the red border kind of ties it together. Like it needs to be there. It just wouldn't look good if it wasn't there.

Banner- Again, I like the border. Plus the idea of having Dr. Willy all shadowy in the backround muttering is very nice. I like!:)[/size][/color][/font]
Posted
[color=blue]I just finished making this banner. why did i make this banner you ask? Simple: I'm obsessed with megaman, and because there's nothin else to do. Good or bad, you decide..[/color]
Posted
^_^ I like all of them.

Zero is a guy... Yeah. :sweat:

^_^ I like the Dr. Wily one, but the black text is just a little hard to read on the corners.. ^_^

The other banner is nice, but I like the Wily one more.

[b]Overall: 8.7/10[/b]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
That's from Megaman X6.
Damn, Zero a girl? ¬_¬ ...And..... Hot?
ROTFLMAO
Now onto business. I like the banners, but they're all bad quality (the pics) and the av looks too dark and confusing.
Posted
[QUOTE]No way! IT's awsome! But why is he all ripped apart like that? And all this time I thought he was just a guy in a space-like suite... [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Thanx! Nope, he's a reploid. Zero is ripped up because he and X were fighting Sigma. That's like the third time he dies. Oh and Dark Death, if you were talking about this banner, it's really from Megaman X5.

Yeay I made something besides megaman. It's a banner of Rue from the game Threads of Fate (or Dewprism ). He's not human either I can tell you that. He's really a doll...it's good, isn't it?[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=461176[/IMG]
Posted
Umm whats with the logo.. did you put that there O_o... Some how I have the feeling you didnt make all of that...

O wait nvm.. nvm.. Ok yeah that is very cool. I like it. Even though I have no clue what it is ^_^.
Posted
Other than the fact that the word Rue is in neon green and doesn't go well with the rest of the banner, it's a great banner. I like your other ones too. (Zero, a ~hot~ girl?!)
Posted
[COLOR=blue]And here's the other main character from Threads of Fate, Mint the princess of East Heaven. She's really cool and funny, I like her more than Rue. Mint is looking for the relic (dewprism) because her she lost her right to the thron to her younger sister. Rue is looking for the relic too because this "mysterous" guy killed the girl he loved as a sister and he wants to bring her back. :babble:

Threads of Fate is one of my favorite games. That's why I made a couple of banners...Does the logo really make it look bad?[/COLOR][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=461521[/IMG]
Posted
Um, DewPrism's name was changed to Threads of Faith. But i know that was its first name. I baught it cuz it was by the guys who made Brave Fencer Musashi. But it was no where close.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]It's a new banner from the game Snk vs. Capcom: Chaos because you can play Zero as a secret character. I'll have to wait a while to play it cause it doesn't come out till 2004. Zero is too cool![/COLOR] :love2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...