Patronus Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [size=1][color=000066][b]Well, seeing how big Final Fantasy is in Square Enix, I think it would be a wise move. Final Fantasy is worthy to have its own forum! heh *shrug* -L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=indigo]Lol...this is so ironic. Square Enix used to [i]be[/i] a Final Fantasy forum. It was just expanded to include all Square Enix games. :whoops:[/color]
Semjaza Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 In any case, people do nothing but talk about FF in there as it is... so I don't see the point.
KittyLynn Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]It [I]used[/I] to be Final Fantasy. But now you can talk about all Square Enix games. ^^ Feel free to talk about FF there.Along with other games from this company. ^^;; -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
James Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=#707875]Yep, I can only support what everyone here has said. ~_^ I also have to wonder why people have such a huge desire to split every little subject up into its own forum. It's actually [i]better[/i] to have Square Enix rather than Final Fantasy -- that way, you're not excluding a slightly wider variety of threads. And as Tony pointed out, most people discuss nothing but Final Fantasy in there anyway. So making a seperate forum out of it would be kinda pointless. [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now