Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fave FF Girl?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Fave FF Girl?

    • Aeris
      5
    • Tifa
      9
    • Yuffie
      1
    • Rinoa
      3
    • Selphie
      3
    • Quistis
      4
    • Dagger
      4
    • Quina??? yall must be drunk... quina isnt event for sure a chick--kuja
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Thats what you've always said safer.[/COLOR]
Posted
Dude...Aerith is the person u guys really mean. U just spelt it wrong, like when Seph misspelled Aerith when HE typed *Tifa. Hate ta tellya Seph, but you need 2 work on ur spelling.


Aerith ALL THE WAY!!!!
Posted
on the contrary, nothing is wrong with my spelling, most people here have only played the UK/US versions of ff7, in which she is called Aeris, she is only known as Aerith in Japan, I called her Aeris as most people here are more familiar with that name, I know perfectly well that Aerith is her real name....
Posted
Hahaha...it was a joke Safer. I know u know Aeris is Aerith. What i meant was that u meant to type "Aeris" for who u like best, but u misspelled it and typed "Tifa" instead. It was just a dumb joke....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I feel stupid for not realising it was a joke, today ain't been too good a day for me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude...its alright. We all got days like that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angel Rinoa [/i]
[B]No votes 4 Rinoa! she's great! oh well [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, it's almost creepy how no one has voted for her, yet some have voted for quina....
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Quinas face looks like a pancake...[/COLOR] :D
Posted
I'm not sure I understand this poll. If the question is who's the hottest, then it's gotta be Beatrix *maybe Tifa*. If you're asking who my favorite is, then my vote goes to Dagger.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Lani...she is sooooo gorge.
(the one with the big F'-off axe)
Posted
I'd just like to say that I am the only one who has voted for Rinoa at this present stage, because she is just so nice and lovely
Guest Safer Sephiroth
Posted
Mine is definatley Tifa.:flaming: :devil:
Posted
my favorite final fantasy grl??...hm...tough one..but definetely its YUFFIE!!!!! yeh..she'z madd koo...tifa?? uh..shez got sum big features buh, i guess she'z okay too..

Morito
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lloyd [/i]
[B]I'd just like to say that I am the only one who has voted for Rinoa at this present stage, because she is just so nice and lovely [/B][/QUOTE]

thank god somebody voted for her....
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i would have voted for rinoa but i liked how dagger went thre PMS and wouldnt always listen to ya lol... reminds me of one of ex's so she got the vote[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it called sex-ed in elementry school... that and well... she is kinda moody at that point in the game... and my ex-gf never seems to listen during hers... so i just call that period (no pun intended) of the game dagger's PMS stage lol... sorry if i offended anyone... and im a lot older than i act hehe so i know more than i want to[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
I would of loved to vote Rinoa, but I messed up and voted for the wrong person, I'm like in love with Rinoa, hehe:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who did you vote for... mods can change it ya know.......[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I voted for quistis, please change it to Rinoa, and thanks
Posted
i think all of them but mostly Rinoa. And can some of u guys send me some pm's that will help me with my starting.


[color=teal][SIZE=4]Rinoa is the best of them [/SIZE] [/color]

if not then send me a pm and lets talk about what girl has the best stuff:p

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]size 8 come on now that is crazy here try this 4--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...