• Tifa
    • Yuffie
    • Rinoa
    • Selphie
    • Quistis
    • Dagger
    • Quina??? yall must be drunk... quina isnt event for sure a chick--kuja

Guest firemac
Is ay quistis because she has the best balanced sexual features, like boobs and butt, tifa only has the boobs, Aeris has the butt, Yuffie is too young, Rinoa I'm just in love with hehe( I guess she would tie with Quistis) Dagger has nice butt and she's cute, Beatrix has nice boobs(you can see how nice they are when you beat FF9), Selphie she has nice boobs, she's cute, and ner butt is good, she would be runner up, personality wise, Rinoa wins no matter what:D

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]what about doctor ross? im sorry she is HOT... and i cant spell her first name or i would have edited the poll lol... and i mean the girl from the FF movie for all you who dont know[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Is ay quistis because she has the best balanced sexual features, like boobs and butt, tifa only has the boobs, Aeris has the butt, Yuffie is too young, Rinoa I'm just in love with hehe( I guess she would tie with Quistis) Dagger has nice butt and she's cute, Beatrix has nice boobs(you can see how nice they are when you beat FF9), Selphie she has nice boobs, she's cute, and ner butt is good, she would be runner up, personality wise, Rinoa wins no matter what:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][I]those stuff u just said makes me sick![/I][/COLOR]

Aries helped me beat the first disk , I cant remember how many times she saved my butt^^ But its to bad she dies on the first disk.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]even worse... 2 people did... im half tempted to change their votes to rinoa or something... at least we KNOW she is female[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

i voted for quina and you not changing my opion haha muhahahahaha cough

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=royalblue][I]those stuff u just said makes me sick![/I][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm sorry:( :( :( :( :( :( :(