• Aeris
    • Tifa
    • Yuffie
    • Rinoa
    • Selphie
    • Quistis
    • Dagger
    • Quina??? yall must be drunk... quina isnt event for sure a chick--kuja

on the contrary, nothing is wrong with my spelling, most people here have only played the UK/US versions of ff7, in which she is called Aeris, she is only known as Aerith in Japan, I called her Aeris as most people here are more familiar with that name, I know perfectly well that Aerith is her real name....

I'd just like to say that I am the only one who has voted for Rinoa at this present stage, because she is just so nice and lovely

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i would have voted for rinoa but i liked how dagger went thre PMS and wouldnt always listen to ya lol... reminds me of one of ex's so she got the vote[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it called sex-ed in elementry school... that and well... she is kinda moody at that point in the game... and my ex-gf never seems to listen during hers... so i just call that period (no pun intended) of the game dagger's PMS stage lol... sorry if i offended anyone... and im a lot older than i act hehe so i know more than i want to[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest firemac
I would of loved to vote Rinoa, but I messed up and voted for the wrong person, I'm like in love with Rinoa, hehe:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who did you vote for... mods can change it ya know.......[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I voted for quistis, please change it to Rinoa, and thanks

i think all of them but mostly Rinoa. And can some of u guys send me some pm's that will help me with my starting.

[color=teal][SIZE=4]Rinoa is the best of them [/SIZE] [/color]

if not then send me a pm and lets talk about what girl has the best stuff:p

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]size 8 come on now that is crazy here try this 4--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]