Guest Zeh Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Thats what you've always said safer.[/COLOR]
Danath Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Dude...Aerith is the person u guys really mean. U just spelt it wrong, like when Seph misspelled Aerith when HE typed *Tifa. Hate ta tellya Seph, but you need 2 work on ur spelling. Aerith ALL THE WAY!!!!
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 on the contrary, nothing is wrong with my spelling, most people here have only played the UK/US versions of ff7, in which she is called Aeris, she is only known as Aerith in Japan, I called her Aeris as most people here are more familiar with that name, I know perfectly well that Aerith is her real name....
Danath Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Hahaha...it was a joke Safer. I know u know Aeris is Aerith. What i meant was that u meant to type "Aeris" for who u like best, but u misspelled it and typed "Tifa" instead. It was just a dumb joke....
Sephiroth Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 I feel stupid for not realising it was a joke, today ain't been too good a day for me....
Danath Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I feel stupid for not realising it was a joke, today ain't been too good a day for me.... [/B][/QUOTE] Dude...its alright. We all got days like that...
Sephiroth Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angel Rinoa [/i] [B]No votes 4 Rinoa! she's great! oh well [/B][/QUOTE] I know, it's almost creepy how no one has voted for her, yet some have voted for quina....
Guest Zeh Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Quinas face looks like a pancake...[/COLOR] :D
vaporjolt Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I'm not sure I understand this poll. If the question is who's the hottest, then it's gotta be Beatrix *maybe Tifa*. If you're asking who my favorite is, then my vote goes to Dagger.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Lani...she is sooooo gorge. (the one with the big F'-off axe)
Guest Lloyd Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I'd just like to say that I am the only one who has voted for Rinoa at this present stage, because she is just so nice and lovely
Cloud_Strife Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]someone voted for quina, I'm starting to get worried now.... [/B][/QUOTE] Me too:confused:
Guest Safer Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Mine is definatley Tifa.:flaming: :devil:
Morito Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 my favorite final fantasy grl??...hm...tough one..but definetely its YUFFIE!!!!! yeh..she'z madd koo...tifa?? uh..shez got sum big features buh, i guess she'z okay too.. Morito
Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lloyd [/i] [B]I'd just like to say that I am the only one who has voted for Rinoa at this present stage, because she is just so nice and lovely [/B][/QUOTE] thank god somebody voted for her....
Kuja Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i would have voted for rinoa but i liked how dagger went thre PMS and wouldnt always listen to ya lol... reminds me of one of ex's so she got the vote[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Morito Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 :eek: wha wha wha?!?!? ff grls actually go through what??? PMS??..how do guys know these things......:confused:
Kuja Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it called sex-ed in elementry school... that and well... she is kinda moody at that point in the game... and my ex-gf never seems to listen during hers... so i just call that period (no pun intended) of the game dagger's PMS stage lol... sorry if i offended anyone... and im a lot older than i act hehe so i know more than i want to[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I would of loved to vote Rinoa, but I messed up and voted for the wrong person, I'm like in love with Rinoa, hehe:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Kuja Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who did you vote for... mods can change it ya know.......[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I like tifa :love: quistis is good looking too:)
Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who did you vote for... mods can change it ya know.......[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I voted for quistis, please change it to Rinoa, and thanks
mogchocobo Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i think all of them but mostly Rinoa. And can some of u guys send me some pm's that will help me with my starting. [color=teal][SIZE=4]Rinoa is the best of them [/SIZE] [/color] if not then send me a pm and lets talk about what girl has the best stuff:p [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]size 8 come on now that is crazy here try this 4--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now