OtakuBoards

FFVII Added Cut Materia?

Desbreko

[b]there is! I swear there is! I think you find it in the Gelinka ship,..but I'm not sure,...you link it up with any magic/summon that attacks the enemy,..and after the move,..they get hit,..although it doesn't show them get hit (they just get the numbers on toppa their head)
I rarely use it though,..(it linked on yuffie)

Laters, glad I helped, ..If I did that is..
;)
BTW, It DOES exist[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]lol! I can't believe the Great Sephiroth didn't think there was an Added Cut materia!! LOL!!

Of course it exists! And it's handy to add to x4 cut, to make it x5 Cut.. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

so it slipped my mind, ok? so far I have answered almost every single ff7 question there ever was on the board....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

so it slipped my mind, ok? so far I have answered almost every single ff7 question there ever was on the board.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know... see, you're better than me, by a long shot... o.o;; So, I needed [I]something[/I] to snag you on... ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I already have, and post your d@mn part in sephiroth versus final flash, and now YOU have to empty your inbox....
[/B][/QUOTE]

I have a feeling this is going to continue for a [I]long[/I] time...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea this is spam... i may have to advise the admin to ban this sephiroth person... roflmao watch it u2... me and cloud can delete a lot of posts[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

and vice versa too, heh heh....

Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
It's there. I'm sure of it. Now correct me if I'm wrong but it adds a normal attack to anything you link it to. I'm pretty sure its on the Gelinka. Although I'm not sure, The Great Glacier theory seems very familiar.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Shiny Happy [/i]
[B]It's there. I'm sure of it. Now correct me if I'm wrong but it adds a normal attack to anything you link it to. I'm pretty sure its on the Gelinka. Although I'm not sure, The Great Glacier theory seems very familiar. [/B][/QUOTE]

Reasons Great Galcier theory seems familar:

1.) It's right.

That's all... It's hard to see, because as you know, in the great glacier there's always snow blowing across the screen (in most parts of it), and it's Blue materia... It's near impossible to see...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i]
[B]there is the 2x cut and mega all materia wich give either slash all or 2x cut/4xcut [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i know. i have 3 Mega All, 2 Double Cut and 2 Slash All Materia. I'm looking for Added Cut, which adds a normal attack to a spell or summon.