Desbreko Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 i've heard that there is an Added Cut materia in FFVII. does it exist?
Kuja Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ummmmmm i thought it did, 2x cut and 4x cut... thou i could be wrong[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 well, there is 2x cut materia, when levelled high enough it becomes 4x cut, and there is added effect materia, which adds the effect of the magic materia it is paired to....
conpiracymonki Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [b]there is! I swear there is! I think you find it in the Gelinka ship,..but I'm not sure,...you link it up with any magic/summon that attacks the enemy,..and after the move,..they get hit,..although it doesn't show them get hit (they just get the numbers on toppa their head) I rarely use it though,..(it linked on yuffie) Laters, glad I helped, ..If I did that is.. ;) BTW, It DOES exist[/b]
conpiracymonki Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [b]BTW, Added Cut isn't the 2x Cut & 4x Cut materia (which is called Double Cut materia)or even like it,..you just hit them when you do the magic you link it to...[/b]
Seifer Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Heres the Dealio g. Added Cut is in the game, best I remember its in Great Glacier, where I dunno. but its there.
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Author Posted September 24, 2001 yeah, the player's guide that i have says that it's in Great Glacier but it wasn't where it said it was. i guess i'll have to go look for it some more.
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 lol! I can't believe the Great Sephiroth didn't think there was an Added Cut materia!! LOL!! Of course it exists! And it's handy to add to x4 cut, to make it x5 Cut.. ;)
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]lol! I can't believe the Great Sephiroth didn't think there was an Added Cut materia!! LOL!! Of course it exists! And it's handy to add to x4 cut, to make it x5 Cut.. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] so it slipped my mind, ok? so far I have answered almost every single ff7 question there ever was on the board....
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] so it slipped my mind, ok? so far I have answered almost every single ff7 question there ever was on the board.... [/B][/QUOTE] I know... see, you're better than me, by a long shot... o.o;; So, I needed [I]something[/I] to snag you on... ;)
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I know... see, you're better than me, by a long shot... o.o;; So, I needed [I]something[/I] to snag you on... ;) [/B][/QUOTE] heh, I understand.... btw, CHECK YOUR D@MN PM!!!
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh, I understand.... btw, CHECK YOUR D@MN PM!!! [/B][/QUOTE] I have... Now it is [B]you[/B] who should be checking their PMs... Or should I say, emptying your inbox... :p
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 I already have, and post your d@mn part in sephiroth versus final flash, and now YOU have to empty your inbox.... anyway, you should definately try and get eden because it deals the most amount of hp....
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I already have, and post your d@mn part in sephiroth versus final flash, and now YOU have to empty your inbox.... [/B][/QUOTE] I have a feeling this is going to continue for a [I]long[/I] time...
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I have a feeling this is going to continue for a [I]long[/I] time... [/B][/QUOTE] (Oh, I did clear my PM inbox btw...)
Kuja Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea this is spam... i may have to advise the admin to ban this sephiroth person... roflmao watch it u2... me and cloud can delete a lot of posts[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea this is spam... i may have to advise the admin to ban this sephiroth person... roflmao watch it u2... me and cloud can delete a lot of posts[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] and vice versa too, heh heh....
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 It's there. I'm sure of it. Now correct me if I'm wrong but it adds a normal attack to anything you link it to. I'm pretty sure its on the Gelinka. Although I'm not sure, The Great Glacier theory seems very familiar.
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Shiny Happy [/i] [B]It's there. I'm sure of it. Now correct me if I'm wrong but it adds a normal attack to anything you link it to. I'm pretty sure its on the Gelinka. Although I'm not sure, The Great Glacier theory seems very familiar. [/B][/QUOTE] Reasons Great Galcier theory seems familar: 1.) It's right. That's all... It's hard to see, because as you know, in the great glacier there's always snow blowing across the screen (in most parts of it), and it's Blue materia... It's near impossible to see...
Desbreko Posted October 3, 2001 Author Posted October 3, 2001 i don't suppose you could tell me where in Great Glacier it is? i've searched for hours and haven't found it...i did find a Potion and a Mind Source though...
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 great glacier is a huge place, I don't remember where it is, I'll search through it later on to find out....
ssj_kakkarot Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 there is the 2x cut and mega all materia wich give either slash all or 2x cut/4xcut
Desbreko Posted October 4, 2001 Author Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i] [B]there is the 2x cut and mega all materia wich give either slash all or 2x cut/4xcut [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, i know. i have 3 Mega All, 2 Double Cut and 2 Slash All Materia. I'm looking for Added Cut, which adds a normal attack to a spell or summon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now