Epitome Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I wasnt sure if this belongs here or in Music, Movies, etc. but does anyone play. Its a great instrument and its farely easy to learn. Does anyone else play?
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] When I was at camp, this girl named Tiffany teached me how to play some. I thought it was pretty easy, and it was fun to play. I'm hoping I can get some guitar lessons. [/size]
Shinmaru Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I've played guitar a couple of times when my friends brought them to school. It's pretty fun to play, but I'm not too experienced with them, unfortunately.
LostProphet Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I'm learning how to play 'Plush' by Stone Temple Pilots right now....I've finally decided to start learning, since I have time on my hands now
Celia Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=0099FF][size=1] Guitar... that's how my parents met each other, guitar lessons. My parents forced me to learn guitar when I was a little younger, but when I got older, I started to dislike guitar and I quit.[/color][/size]
terra Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I play the guitar, although I didn't bother bringing it to where I'm living for the summer so it would pain my fingers if I picked it up now :). I like it mostly because I never had to take lessons for it, and it was my own pet project. I'd just pick it up and find some tabs online, so it was just a fun project for me. But I can only play like two songs by memory ...
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=indigo]I play the guitar, although not nearly as frequently as I used to. I haven't been getting any better, so I have gotten a little frustrated with myself. I used to have a [i]cherry[/i] J185 twelve string...but I ran into some money problems in college and I had to sell it, it was a real bummer. I also had a Seagull Accoustic that was trashed by a friend is a drunken fit...so right now I am stuck with my good ole Peavey Predator. But its not the equipment that makes the musician, its the musician that that plays the equipment, and at my level the predator suits me just fine :)[/color]
XeEmO Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I play the guitar a little bit. My brother is much better than I am though. He's been playing every day since he was around 13. He's 21 now, so yeah, you get the idea. He gave me lessons a year or so ago for a few months. Something on my guitar broke though so I haven't played for long periods of time since then.
Fall Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I have a Fender Electric. It's a pretty good guitar. I remember when I first got it, I had no idea I was going to get an instrument as good as this one. It was the particular one I had been looking at for a while. I was [i]so[/i] going to save up for it. I had half the money saved up, and then I get it for my birthday. :drunk: I haven't played it for a while now, though I intend to get started again soon.
soundwave2x Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 ah, i play guitar. ive been playing for seven months. but ever single day i practice at least one hour. i love it.
instantramen14 Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I have a guitar , it was my moms, but, its not tuned and i dont know how to play :( But i can play the violin :)
Shippo Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [color=darkblue] I just bought one and dont know how to play that much. I look up tabs on the interent to play my songs. I kno how to play a little of Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Cant Stop! [/color]
Japan Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I can play a guitar somewhat. I learned a lot of the chords, but I haven't played in a long time.
Booboo Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I thought learning the guitar was pretty easy. After the first week I started playing the pain in my finger tips went away. I never went to guitar lessons, I pretty much taught myself. Except for the little tips my Pappou and cousin gave me. After I memerized all the "major" notes (like G, D, C, A, ect...) it was easy to learn how to play songs. I practice about 4 times a day so I don't forget how to play hard songs, and so that my finger don't become soft again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now