Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
LOL! That was hillarious...Good job on the animation, i was always bad at making GIF's so.. i give it a 9/10 cuz nothings perfect.
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Heh thats very cute...I like the whole homage to Adult Swim...Some of the text is hit or miss but its still a fun idea :D [/color][/font]
Posted
I also agree that the text is a bit fast. The text is also a bit ... long. It takes quite a while to get through it all.

BUT it's a really creative idea (in that rip-off-y way). :) Cute.
Posted
^_^ I really enjoy that.

I read fast, so I'm not complaining about the speed, but it IS just a teeny bit quick..

I love the black and white humor things on Adult Swim, so I give this 8/10 Because of the speed and it's a little long..
Posted
Lol, I like it. You did a good job making it sound like something Adult Swim would do. The text is too fast in some parts, but asides from that its great.
Rating: 9/10
Posted
[size=1] [color=skyblue]lmao!! Its sooo funny! I just spent like 10 minutes laughing after i read it all! You should make more banners like this one![/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...