OtakuBoards

Y*MK (the grasshopper)

Whiteblaze

Guest XBebop
O.O!!!!! You're a natural yami! Though that does just look like so anime pics put together then you turned em blue then faded em a bit but it look fricking awesome! The Japanese Symbol thing looks cool too. Good job!

Um, XBebop I didn't fade anything and I just added a teeny bit of blue to the extreme blueness that was already there. :(

I didn't use a lot of pics, if you look closely and knew who it was, you would see that it's someone's face in the background, Mutio, from Blue Submarine No.6.

Oh, and the 'Japanese Symbol thing' is the logo for Blue Submarine No.6.

Guest XBebop
y didn't u thank me? i said u did a good job >.< . I was just saying what it looked like, that's all.

X-Treme Bluenes..ness

Cool! ^^ It's the creature from Blue Sub 6, I love that character! Anyways about the banner it's great. It's great for your first one, so if you keep doing more they'll keep getting better. It's great, it's blue...very blue. But good. Keep up the great work! ^^

Guest Chris
[color=#707875][b]the first one is very nice. i am very impressed. it's very good, not only because you're a beginer, but for someone like d_a or suverive too. (note: i just randomly picked two people who i thought were good, if i didn't mention you it doesn't mean i think you're bad) the second one, however, isn't. it's very simple and looks like a beginer did it. the text is bad and it's hard to read. the first one is great, the second isn't. keep trying and make more like that first one. you'll be very good at this some day.[/b][/color]