OtakuBoards

Y*MK (the grasshopper)

Whiteblaze

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Easy there... Haha, making avatars by the barrel-full, huh? Just one suggestion, though: put some kind of border around them. I think borders help both banners and avatars. :)

Since I know what you use, just double click on the layer you made (or double-click and make the picture a layer and then double click it again). Then check "stroke." Then click on stroke (not on the box this time, but on the word "stroke). Then change "outside" to "inside" and just fiddle with the options! There you go...

Well, I had a lot of pics so I thought, why not?
Oh, I would've put a border on them but, didn't in case someone wants one, which I don't think anyone will. It's just a thought since I'd only put a very plain one at first, just so people can see them, you know what I mean?
And thanks, I'll try that. :)

• 4 weeks later...
It's Larva!!!! Yay, some one else knows of Vampire Princess Miyu. Ahem, anyways...I like it. The font you used for the pic looks good. And having it going down the side instead of across the banner is a really great idea. And the pick you used for the banner is a good choice. It dose kinda seem color coordinated.

-Ruby The Vampire Princess Miyu fan

Wow!The Mr.Larva banner is very good,it looks very clean not all fuzzy type,also the pic of him is really good for that banner,I also like how you outlined the letters with a gold type of color and how it's all dark type,my rate is a 10/10!That is really good!Great job!Also the blue submarine banner is my favorite I just love it!I really like it because of the blue color and how the girl (I don't know her name) blends in with the banner and the text is really good,I really like the blue,my rate is a 10/10.You did a really great job!I hope to see more!!

I love your new smilie banner it's so happy and the little quote you added is soo cheerful!Oh,and the mr Larva I thought it was Mr.Larva,it's because I haven't watched the show,I'm sorry ^^,my rate on this banner 10/10.You did really good on this banner and it's soo cute,I hope to see more soon!

[color=teal][b]Wow Yami! I love your banners! My favorite's the first one. But I have one suggestion for your smiley banner: I'm thinking you might want to move the first line of words down, because the "what" is kinda smudged out by some smiley eyes. Otherwise it's wonderful! C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]

Wow, very impressive! Your latest work looks much more professional than what you did before (excluding your first one, since I still love it).

I really can't say much about the Larvae one since I don't even know the character, and I don't like that "style" (spooky...). However, your latest banner (the one in your sig) is worth looking at! Very classy, and blue!

Haha, and that smilie one is golden... :laugh:

Keep up the great work!