Whiteblaze Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Ok, now, this is my very first try at a banner, I've never made one before and I'm very new to this so go easy on me but, if you feel the truth need be told, then please do so. Tell me what you think! :(
stun gun Milly Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Wow!that's really good!I like it alot that's sooo good for a first try!I love the blue and the picture you used!it's really good!
Guest XBebop Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 O.O!!!!! You're a natural yami! Though that does just look like so anime pics put together then you turned em blue then faded em a bit but it look fricking awesome! The Japanese Symbol thing looks cool too. Good job!
AzureWolf Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Yes, it is extremely impressive for not only a first time, but also good enough to be in someone's sig.
Whiteblaze Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 Um, XBebop I didn't fade anything and I just added a teeny bit of blue to the extreme blueness that was already there. :( I didn't use a lot of pics, if you look closely and knew who it was, you would see that it's someone's face in the background, Mutio, from Blue Submarine No.6. Oh, and the 'Japanese Symbol thing' is the logo for Blue Submarine No.6.
Guest XBebop Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 y didn't u thank me? i said u did a good job >.< . I was just saying what it looked like, that's all. X-Treme Bluenes..ness
Epsilon Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Cool! ^^ It's the creature from Blue Sub 6, I love that character! Anyways about the banner it's great. It's great for your first one, so if you keep doing more they'll keep getting better. It's great, it's blue...very blue. But good. Keep up the great work! ^^
Whiteblaze Posted July 19, 2003 Author Posted July 19, 2003 Here's another one for BS6 with one of the main characters, Mayumi, Kino.
Guest Chris Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 [color=#707875][b]the first one is very nice. i am very impressed. it's very good, not only because you're a beginer, but for someone like d_a or suverive too. (note: i just randomly picked two people who i thought were good, if i didn't mention you it doesn't mean i think you're bad) the second one, however, isn't. it's very simple and looks like a beginer did it. the text is bad and it's hard to read. the first one is great, the second isn't. keep trying and make more like that first one. you'll be very good at this some day.[/b][/color]
Epsilon Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 I'd have to go with Chirs. The first one is better then the second. The second one looks like it was kind fo thrown together. The second one is a bit too simple.
stun gun Milly Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 It looks very good it looks like it captured a moment but I like the first one alot though but the second one is very good and I like the grayish blue color you gave it too both are really wonderful but my favorite banner is the first one.
Whiteblaze Posted July 20, 2003 Author Posted July 20, 2003 Yes, you're exactly right Milly! It was capturing a moment. Yeah, I also thought the grayish-blue color would look nice and give it the look I wanted. Here's Tsukasa
stun gun Milly Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 I like it alot it's very nice I like the way tsukasa looks and it looks like there is wind blowing past him very nice!and also how he feels it's very nice,good work!
Epsilon Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Very nice! Looks really cool! I like the way it's done, good formatting and every thing. That's really cool how his hair is blowing. It's great! ^^
stun gun Milly Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 It's really neat I really like the green fading affect it looks really good and the girl she reminds me of someone I know ^^.
Whiteblaze Posted July 20, 2003 Author Posted July 20, 2003 Yes, I think the green looks nice also. This one is from a comic I like.
stun gun Milly Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 She's cute looks like she has some kind of attitude she looks cool!good work!
Whiteblaze Posted July 20, 2003 Author Posted July 20, 2003 Yeah, she even has a sweet little girl personality to match. This one I think is funny because she has a "Oh no, I'm late!" look on her face.
stun gun Milly Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Very nice I like her reaction I like the picture and the way it looks very nice!
Whiteblaze Posted July 20, 2003 Author Posted July 20, 2003 Yes, I do also, quite funny. It's a school girl and she's late! These next two kinda go together.
stun gun Milly Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 I have that picture but it is in a different background with her partner.It's very nice I like it alot!Good work!
Whiteblaze Posted July 20, 2003 Author Posted July 20, 2003 Oh, really? Well than you see what I mean.
stun gun Milly Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Wow, I have the exact picture except it has a different background!I like it lot they are both really good I want to see more!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now