Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
REALLY bored, listening to recitation's of Mark Antony's funeral oration ("Romans, friends, countrymen, lend me your ears. I come... hang on, I know it, er..."), so I sketched this in summer school. The shading's off and chi's cheek is kinda pointy, but it's okay.
Posted
Wow, I think it's super good... did you use something to model her after, or did it all come from the ol' noggin? The shading on the dress is very nice. Eyes, hair and 'specially her left hand are pretty fresh. Only thing I can say I don't like is that stuff in the upper right corner... her name and that butterfly is cool, just that other stuff makes it look messy... shrug. Nice work, can't wait to see more. ^_^
Posted
That is an awsome drawing, and if you drew that from your head...well jeez, you have talent!!! I wold give the drawing a 9.9/10. The shading is also great, keep up the great work.:D
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very good! That is the greatest picture! 9/1o Like you said though, her face is a bit pointy and her ankle are too skinny. But otheriwse. Very good. I love the way you drew the hair!

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Ha, I'm a big Chobits fan and that's ultra cute. I really like your style. My style is so much more childish looking. I wish I could post some of my Chii fanart. Very good, though. It's so cute.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]I . . . I --

[B]wow[/B]. I would die to draw Chi like you.

The only complaint that I have is that her side-hair doesn't look so much like Chi's. It's all too thick, with the first part (before the hair . . . thing . . . ) supposed to be bunchy, and then thinning out near the bottom. And the actual hair tie/clip/thingamabob is much smaller.

Gomen, just had to say that. ^^;; But it's beautiful, really. My jaw just kinda dropped when I saw it. ^_^

*huggles the Chi fanart*

--Sere[/size]
Posted
[size=1]She is so [i]cute[/i]! >.O Grah! I wish I had a better word but that is all that really comes to mind, lol. She is one of the few reasons I continue taking the time to watch the anime; Kokubunji Minoru being another reason.. that kid has to be the coolest character in that series.

[i]Anyway[/i], it s a good drawing. ^_^ Very easy to tell it is her. While it does not look [i]exactly[/i] like her, that it okay because it is good to have your own bit of style. I applaud thee.[/size]
Posted
Oh wow! Good Lord! That is amazing! Please post more art really soon!!! And Asuka, post some of your Chibi art too!! I like the way the ankles look also. That is how I do mine! But that picture is beautiful!

Love, Kaola
Posted
It's very pretty. I agree with the people that said her ankles are a bit too thin. It's good. And I hope you'll decide to share more of your pictures with us.
Posted
I find that the shading on Chi's nose makes it look a bit elonged... is that just me?
As to posting more, I really don't spend that much time drawing... wait. I mean towards making finalized-ish pics.
Posted
[color=009966]That picture is so frikken awesome!! ^^ I wish I could draw like that. I especially love the way you drew the hair.

10/10[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...