Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Un-Official Otaku Boards Art Championships Sign-ups!


Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
Nah, we'll wait for you to get back.
Posted
Is there a topic we have to draw on, or is it just... anything? And how short of a story are we talking about in short stories, since my current one is... pretty long.
Posted
I'm on.
2D graphics I will sign in for... ph34r m3!
OK, I think wallpapers/photo editting also are allowed on this category ne?
[color=white]Hahahaha! I'm gonna ownz you Sub! Mwahahaha[/color]
Posted
I could be a judge for everything. I think I would be pretty good at it. I would enter, but I think im not good enough to match the OB artists yet ^_^'
Guest dayday
Posted
Hey, if I can only do two things, then can I drop out of something and be a judge. I like to judge stuff so everyone has to hear my opinion.

EDIT: Oh, yeah and one more question. Why did you have my name up for poetry? In the thing you said, (like for poetry get Day Day) I didn't get that.
Posted
I have a quick question, any idea of when this is going to start? I take it we're waiting at least until Thursday for Chris to get back.
Posted
[size=1] ?? I guess you can start drawing/writing/graphic-ing(?) now. I've already started my picture I'm entering....

Oh, and scratch the idea for me being literature, I see the judge spot it already filled. [/size]
Guest XBebop
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dayday [/i]
[B]Hey, if I can only do two things, then can I drop out of something and be a judge. I like to judge stuff so everyone has to hear my opinion.

EDIT: Oh, yeah and one more question. Why did you have my name up for poetry? In the thing you said, (like for poetry get Day Day) I didn't get that. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm a fan of your poetry, that's all. lol ^_^
Guest XBebop
Posted
Anyways i'll amke a topic when i want you to post your stuff, allright? Keep your *** glued to your seat until then..

[color=teal]*Edited. -Syk3[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]It's my topic, i can post off topic, can't i? Anyways i'll amke a topic when i want you to post your stuff, allright? Keep your *** glued to your seat until then.. [/B][/QUOTE] Eesh, XBebop this is a cool thread and we are just all excited to start it,... let's ah, try to stay....nice...., eh? Tis been a while since you started this thread, and peeps get antsy on OB when someone starts something, and then doesnt post updates on when we should be expecting something. Additionally, the only person you replied to in this thread was DayDay about her poems (and the lack of posts to them), omitting every other legit question that peeps have posed. Hopefully you can understand why poeple are getting a little restless, eh?

Can't wait to get the rules, maybe you should post em soon? ^_^
Posted
Well considering he said he would post everything at the beginning of each round I am guessing I should wait until the beginning of the round to find out what I should draw....or perhaps I will just sit here and draw a vast variety of things and perhaps one will be what I need ^^;.
Posted
Okay, I edited the thread. There was quite a few useless posts, and a couple that needed editing because they started to go off topic a little. I don't care who's thread it is; all of you are going to respect the rules or this will be closed. Sorry for letting some things go out of control here.

People are getting anxious to get started, I see. I recommend that you delete categories where no one has signed up, and put out a notice for how many spots need to be filled up and where. That should make things go a little smoother.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...