Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Personally, I like the plot most, following by music, then art.

The idea is sort of overdone, but still they pulled it off and made it original.

The music is-- So greatly overwhelming. I have the entire soundtrack on CD.. Hehehe. *pops in burned CD*

I love the art too, it's great, Yoshiyuki Sadomoto did a great job with character design, but I like the music and plot more.

How about YOU? *points at random people.
Posted
Darn, this was so hard to choose..... well, here it is:
1. Art because they did an awesome job on character design and making things look so real (when Tsukasa was being disarmed by some force)Plus the BGs are very cool. And if it wasnt for the art, Crim would be him sexy self ^_^
2. Music because its just really great. I cant think of how else to discribe it, My Mom even likes it O_O "The Key of the Twilight" Is really cool. I like the Arabian music ^^
3. Plot, The plot is a bit confuzziling at first, and it develops slowly, but thats what makes it soo great ^_^ The idea of someone being stuck in a virtual game is always cool.
Posted
I enjoy all three of course, but if I had to pick one (which I did) it would have to be the plot. Of course the music fits in with the plot perfectly, but I would have to say I like it best over all. I wouldn't really know how to judge the animation though it is excellent from the other show's that I've seen, so over all, this is why .hack is my favorite anime. :P
Posted
1) Music. I absolutely love the music. Especially "Obsession" (opening song) and "Fake Wings."

2) Art. The art of Mac Anu is the greatest, and so is the art for Carmina Gadelica (even though it is not shown as often).

3) Plot. Kind of confusing at times, kinda slow at others. Having .Hack//Liminality 1-2 (along with the games) seems to add on to the plot a little.
Posted
I Am of the Female sex.... If I was a guy I would probably be ranting on about how hot one of the girl charaters is and not Crim. I thought that would be a no brainer, but go figure, J/K. I used to think Otakusennen and Azure Wold were girls ^_^' It happens alot online.
Posted
Hehe.. K.K.C. said a bad word....

Yeah, I thought that K.K.C. was a guy, as she thought I was a girl, a while back.. ^_^ Shows how feminine some people are, huh?..
Posted
Ah yes, that old gender guessing game. Fun, isn't it? I am suddenly reminded of the constant debate in .Hack over Tsukasa's gender. Coincidence??? :p :faint: :hippy:
Posted
lol, yeah! well I don't dont know, I just thought you were a guy.. sorry :'(

back on topic(so I don't get in trouble) I like the song that is constantly played at MAc Anui. water town! ill get the name for you guys!
Posted
[quote]I used to think Otakusennen and Azure Wold were girls ^_^' It happens alot online.[/quote] Ah, fudge, I knew it, I just knew it... I sound way too feminine! :faint: I'm a sissy! I knew this avatar was a little too "chibi." What the hell was I thinking... :bash: Haha, I'm just kidding, but how could you think an "AzureWolf" would be a girl?

Anyway, I have to agree with K.K.C. on this one: the choice is really tough. I'm torn between all three selections! [quote]The idea is sort of overdone, but still they pulled it off and made it original. [/quote] Huh? What are you talking about? I thought this plot was the most original story to come by in a long time. [quote]The music is-- So greatly overwhelming. I have the entire soundtrack on CD.. Hehehe. *pops in burned CD*[/quote] I hear that! The minute I get the CD, I immediately rip the mp3's out of it and then burn them into a blank CD. I only use the actual CD when I think the situation merits it. Haha, I'm obsessed! Must keep .hack merchandise MINT! Anyone figure out how to rip that mini-disc? I can play it on my sound system, but I can't put it into my computer... Oh well. [quote]I love the art too, it's great, Yoshiyuki Sadomoto did a great job with character design, but I like the music and plot more.[/quote] Yes, I know what you mean. It's wonderfully crafted. I'm betting that using that "music only" option on the DVD would be a great way to get a full appreciation for .hack's artwork. Hmm... that's actually not a bad idea! I guess I'll have to try that out and get back to you.

Anyway, I guess since the story isn't completed in .hack//SIGN, I'm just conflicted between art and music... The art is symbolic, beautiful, and breathtaking, but the music just adds a little more for the series than the art, IMO. Just a little bit more... :D
Posted
[quote]
Yes, I know what you mean. It's wonderfully crafted. I'm betting that using that "music only" option on the DVD would be a great way to get a full appreciation for .hack's artwork. Hmm... that's actually not a bad idea! I guess I'll have to try that out and get back to you.
[/quote]


It should definately be good. I have the first .Hack//Liminality DVD, which has the opening from SIGN on it. I have sat and watched that opening at least twenty times just to see the artwork and listen to the music. Both are just that good. :D
Posted
I like the fact that you can be like its on the internet and not be on, but they should make it internet accessable so you can get on if you wanted to. Its a pretty good game so far can't wait till pt.3 comes out.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Persnally, I like the music best of all, followed by the plot. The music is awesome! I like the plot too because it keeps you guessing till the end.
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
well as good as the plot is I can't help but be strucken with awe at this cool music.
Posted
#1 Plot- For anything to be interesting there needs to be a good plot and .hack//SIGN has one of the most interesting and intriguing plots i've ever seen. Plus, I love the way the plot flows into the other mediums of dot hack (the games etc.)

#2 Music- The Music is just amazing in .hack//SIGN. It perfectly matches the plot and characters. The only show that i have a soundtrack to ^^
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
To me i think that the plot of the story is the greatest aspect of the story. Because the story goes on and on trying to figure out one thing to continue the story but ends up just prolonging the final episode. If you catch me drift! Then comes art and then music. I didn't ever pay attention to the music because it was irrelavent to the story.
Posted
The plot is very original and great, almost as much as Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne's!:box:

I didn't like the music as much as the plot, but a little less than the art. I thought it was very good, but I've heard better. For the time though, it's some of the best.
Guest tasaku
Posted
does anyone like the new .hack game?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...