Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If anyone actually bothered to look in here, feel free to rate my banners.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=438277[/img]

Note: Not made by me, but by a friend of mine who said I could use it.
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Thats a pretty sweet animated banner...Your friend def has some skillz...Sometimes animated banners can look so-so but thats great looking :D [/color][/font]
Posted
I agree with every other person that has posted in here. Its a great banner and the animation of it is awesome as well. I would like to see some more of his work and some of yours Bandit.
Posted
That Hiei one isn't the best thing I've ever seen, but it is nice... It has some parts that look weird, like while he's blinking in different colors or when he turns white... But it is nice...
The plush one is low quality... And the scanlines don't go well with that banner.
Posted
I like the second one, but I think it is a little too plain. You could have added some other stuff in there and maybe even some text, but its nice.
Posted
The second one doesn't have a background. The reason it looks like it has one is because one of the dolls has a cape.

Dolls (Left to Right): Cloud (Final Fantasy 7), Dark Magician (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Joey (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Meowth (Pokemon), Magus(Chrono Trigger), Irvine (Final Fantasy 8), Cid (Final Fantasy 7)
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]The second one is nice. I like it, but where it says gooness, it got a [i]little[/i] harder to see. Other than the, very nice! ^^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...