Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay...well, almost all shows have people who mess up all the time, trip, fall, or just be, well...let's just say air headed.You know what I'm talking about:p So who's your fav?
Posted
Who else but Vash the stampede :) THe klutz, the hero, the master gunman... hehehe.... hes definitely the best cuz he fills in soo many roles by himself.
Posted
I would have to say...Junpei from "Those Who Hunt Elves". He has a giant Ego, he speaks his mind (I mean REALLY speaks his mind), he is set on Stripping the Elves for the Spell Fragments and will go about doing it anyway. He can take beatings and look good doing it. Not to mention a pervert among all things. He loves Curry and will do anything for it or to protect it. Watch "Those Who Hunt Elves" and you'll see. He's great and a klutz in one.
Posted
My username says it all. LOL, I think Milly is the funniest airhead character in anime, or at least that I've seen so far.

I mean, I was almost rolling on the floor in laughter in that episode where she mixed up the weather report with the fugitive report (think it was episode 19). . .oh, LOL:laugh:
Posted
I like Vash and Millie, but I don't think they're all that klutzy, in the "fall over and damage stuff" kinda' way.

My fave klutz is the klutz queen: Mihoshi, from Tenchi Muyo. ^_^
Posted
Guess who gets my vote? That's right, that idiotic, show-offy, hyperactive, #1 loudest ninja, UZUMAKI NARUTO! His character makes him funny, but he's deeper than just silly. It's a perfect mix, IMO. It's not excessive, and it's not too small. I laugh so many times when watching Naruto, but then there's the other side of him you just have to smile at.
Posted
Hmmmm, let me see? Well theres Vash the Stampede (did you notice that they spell it STANPEDE with an N in the show?) but he does it on purpose, Millie, Naruto Uzumaki from NAruto, oh yeah and deffinettly Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. She's a super alien Air-Head!
Posted
Let me see. Millie is quite amusing most of the time. Also there is one character in Gatekeepers (forgot her name) that seems a lot like Millie, especially when she constantly managed to get her piano smashed every few episodes.


[i]"You know, you say some of the strangest things."
"Funny, that's just what the cheif says." --Vash & Millie, Trigun[/i] :p


Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention Deet (sp?) from Vandread. The only character to run around calling the guy she likes "Mr. Alien." :laugh:
Posted
Oh yeah, theres one i forgot, Ed from Cowboy Bebop. Shes hilarious. Like the time she ate that super fungus when she was asleep and she thought it was pudding. She the worlds smartest dummy.
Posted
Hm... ^_^ I like Mihoshi's overall bubbly-ness of Tenchi Muyo..

But I don't have a favorite screw-up...

I just have favorite scenes...

^_^ Like in Evangelion when people fall over each other in embarassing positions.. Those get me laughing.. But Shinji's reactions are funniest when he does that...
Posted
I too favor Mihoshi as my favorite air head in anime.

I like how her care free atitude and clutzyness (is that even a word?) drives Kyone and the others crazy.
But its kinda hard to stay mad at her, because she is so cute and bubbly.:D
Posted
Hey, do you remeber the episode when Washu made an android of herself, but it had Mihoshi's brain an they watched that Sailor Moon Rip off and turned of the android while she was distracted?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]Hey, do you remeber the episode when Washu made an android of herself, but it had Mihoshi's brain an they watched that Sailor Moon Rip off and turned of the android while she was distracted? [/B][/QUOTE]


Wasn't that the android that had the rocket fists and exploding volleyballs? Personally, I like the little "Ego-bots" that show up on Washu's shoulder's to congratulate her for being a genius.
Posted
Yeah those ego bots are great! I need a pare of those. and a exploding volley ball. I not too good at that game.
Posted
I would have to say Vash from Trigun and Mihoshi from tenchi. Mainly Mihishi because shes a bigger klutz, But then again, Vash looks so cute when he falls over or something. The Klutzy characters are what make the anime batter then it is. *wink*
Posted
Hey! I forgot to say mine! My favorite is Vash, and Milly! When i was WAY WAY WAY younger....I do NOT watch this anymore! It was Serena/Sailor Moon, from Sailor Moon...I repeat, I do NOT watch that anymore...Thank you.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'd have to say Yurika Misumaru from Nadesico! She's just so cute and innocent seemingly and she's fallen so hard for Akito...it's adorable. I love her! And I hate Megumi! *Stabs Megumi to death for trying to steal Akito from Yurika!* My favorite episode is the one where they are in the dating simulator machine in the schoolgirl outfits. It's hilarious! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
I gotta say Kuwabara. I mean he scored a 7 on a test. Plus he says the stupidest things ive ever heard. Come on the "headband of love" that just says it all. Plus he always falls and tries blaming it on something. I dont know i just think Kuwabara is really annoying.
Posted
Definetly Akito from Nadesico. Always running away from Ryoko, Megumi and yurika makes him fall over himself.

Or when he was in his aestevalis (sp) and he runs out of battery power and is just floating around and ryoko has to drop kick him back to the ship.
Posted
I would have to say Vash and Milly. They make laugh harder when they trip, fall, do something stupid/while drunk, or say something stupid. ike in this one episode...Thursday's I think.

[spoiler]Wolfwood, Milly, Meryl, and Vash are drinking.
Milly said while drunk,[I]"It is hot in here. I think I'll take this off."[/I]
Meryl-[I]"Milly don't do that!"[/I]
Vash and Wolfwood laugh.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Also in this episode Vash is running away from the towns pplwho are hunting him down. He runs down this one hall, face hidden in the boxers crying. [I]"Why are they doing this to me...mama! Why am I crying in French."[/I] He looks up stares at the boxers and screamed, after figuring out what he was crying into. Then he runs into the bell up in the bell tower.[/spoiler]

Those two scenes made laugh the hardest. I was laughing o hard I started to cry.
Guest Tical
Posted
Vash the stampede and Kenshin Himura. I was rolling cross the floor saying my tummy aches after Vashes drumk scene in the 4th (I think) episode.
Posted
My favorite 2 are Keitaro from Love Hina & Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo!. They are both really funny plus I act a bit like Mihoshi & Keitaro is really cute! lol
~NaRu
Posted
If you have watched the right episodes sometimes you can see Inuyasha as a clutz. He sometimes walks in on Kagome a lot, and I find that being clumsy.

Yes Vash is very clumsy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...