OtakuBoards

Florida=Extreme Liberalists!

Seifer

I in no way saying everyone from florida is like this. Im just saying florida has like the most minority/extreme lyberalists in the US. Im not trying to offend anyone from florida either.

The point that brought this up is: My mom is a librarian at my local high school here. Well they where reading in a memo where Two florida university librarians where instructed by the bosses that they could not where the red white and blue, ribbon on there clothes there. Well They did not think about why or ask question but they wore them anyway. Well they got in big time trouble. They where told if they didnt make a formal appology they would be fired. The reson behind this was: The boss said:"Whearing the american flag colors might offend some of the minorities or foreing exchange students that might be going to the school.

Is it me or is that extremly ridiculous? Telling someone they cant fly their own nations flag IN THEIR OWN NATION. Thats ludacris. It should have been the boss who was fired. They had to make a formal appology for everyone and came close to loosing their jobs. If it was me I would have just been fired anyway, then filed a law suit.

HAHAHAHA! sorry...

Let me just clear this up.... I... me... moi.... Live in this F'ed up state you call Florida...

Now.... Liberalists?.... no..... we are something else.... you spell it like this S-T-U-P-I-D..... That's Florida... that's how illiterate people spell florida... I live here, I see it first hand everyday.... we are governed under our President's brother who is even more of a dolt than George is... this place is nothing but stupid old people who can't figureout a voting ballet.... That... is what is wrong with Florida... and the heat... that too.... but Stupid people... ARG! They are EVERYWHERE! :: dies::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[b]The boss said:[i]"Whearing the american flag colors[/i] might offend some of the minorities or foreing exchange students that might be going to the school.[/b][/quote]

[b][i]Telling someone they cant fly their own nations flag[/i] IN THEIR OWN NATION[/b][/quote]

?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]HAHAHAHA! sorry...

Let me just clear this up.... I... me... moi.... Live in this F'ed up state you call Florida...

Now.... Liberalists?.... no..... we are something else.... you spell it like this S-T-U-P-I-D..... That's Florida... that's how illiterate people spell florida... I live here, I see it first hand everyday.... we are governed under our President's brother who is even more of a dolt than George is... this place is nothing but stupid old people who can't figureout a voting ballet.... That... is what is wrong with Florida... and the heat... that too.... but Stupid people... ARG! They are EVERYWHERE! :: dies:: [/B][/QUOTE]

heh...poor, poor Transtic... invite me to your funeral?

But honestly, you're right... Only in America would Stupidity be considered Liberalism...

Then again...ah...I'll shut up now.

I live In Florida. And I Know A Hand Full Of People Are Like That But Not Many. Well Maybe Its Different From County To County. Cuz Where I Live No One There Is Like That. They Are All For The Wearing Of the Flag Pins.........

Your probably right Forte but its a fact that there are a vast majority of minorities and extreme liberelaist who live in florida, more than almost all of the states. I think california still have the most. Im not saying i have a prob with these people, well except the ones about the flag. Im just stating a fact.

[B]I in no way saying everyone from florida is like this. Im just saying florida has like the most minority/extreme lyberalists in the US. Im not trying to offend anyone from florida either.

The point that brought this up is: My mom is a librarian at my local high school here. Well they where reading in a memo where Two florida university librarians where instructed by the bosses that they could not where the red white and blue, ribbon on there clothes there. Well They did not think about why or ask question but they wore them anyway. Well they got in big time trouble. They where told if they didnt make a formal appology they would be fired. The reson behind this was: The boss said:"Whearing the american flag colors might offend some of the minorities or foreing exchange students that might be going to the school.

Is it me or is that extremly ridiculous? Telling someone they cant fly their own nations flag IN THEIR OWN NATION. Thats ludacris. It should have been the boss who was fired. They had to make a formal appology for everyone and came close to loosing their jobs. If it was me I would have just been fired anyway, then filed a law suit. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I don't think that this is really about being liberal, it's more about being just plain stupid. lol

In actuality, I think it's dangerous to be either [i]too[/i] liberal or [i]too[/i] conservative...

I'll never understand people who are on the extreme of either end of the spectrum...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]HAHAHAHA! sorry...

Now.... Liberalists?.... no..... we are something else.... you spell it like this S-T-U-P-I-D..... That's Florida... that's how illiterate people spell florida... I live here, I see it first hand everyday.... we are governed under our President's brother who is even more of a dolt than George is... this place is nothing but stupid old people who can't figureout a voting ballet.... That... is what is wrong with Florida... and the heat... that too.... but Stupid people... ARG! They are EVERYWHERE! :: dies:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:laugh: I totally agree with you, Transtic......Florida is made up of 4 factions.....Stupid People, Elderly People, Stupid-Elderly People that don't belong on the road, and the Homestead Community......:laugh: Now, I don't know much about Liberalism......but, I do know that I've [b]NEVER[/b] seen sooo many flags down here, and that my neighbors enjoy throwing rocks at houses that belong to anyone that resembles a Middle Easterner...:( I totally condemn that!:mad: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, florida must be stupid for something like that, even the people who live in florida like transtic said it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Not true.....I live in FL and im pretty sure im not stupid

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Not true.....I live in FL and im pretty sure im not stupid [/B][/QUOTE]

There are exceptions... like me and alot of other people, but the majority are old stupid people...

Anyway, does anyone live in the Orlando area?? I swear, everyone I meet online that lives in Florida, lives far away from me hehe