Hyper Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [size=1]Heh, this idea just came to me. I have to say, Animal Crossing is my new favorite game. And for all the people with the game, I think it would be nice to share your town, so just fill out this stuff for fun, if you'd like. [b][u]Town Stuff[/u][/b] [i]Town Name:[/i] Rockwood [i]Town Fruit:[/i] Cherries (Native), Pears, and Apples. [i]Town Tune:[/i] DEDEgagC Abbcgfaa [i]Villagers:[/i] Admiral, Yuka, Candi, Claude, Snooty, Sally, Bob, Woolio, Hank, Maddie, Vesta, Truffles, and Wart Jr. [i]Tom Nook's Store Design:[/i] Nookway [b][u]House Info[/u][/b] [i]Roof:[/i] Orange [i]Size:[/i] Huge House, huge basement. [i]House Themes:[/i] A rustic cabin theme. I plan on adding more western influences aswell. [i]Future House Plans:[/i] Add a second story. Top Floor be some kind of Asian/Zen theme. I want my basement to have a theme, but it won't allow carpets. Can I fix that? [i]House Music:[/i] Comrade K.K on the first floor, K.K. Love Song in the Basement. [i]Highest HRA Score:[/i] 5,419 [i]Current HRA Score:[/i] 5,419 [b][u]*Collections[/u][/b] [i]Insects:[/i] A medium amount. [i]Fish:[/i] A semi-large amount. [i]Fossils:[/i] A medium amount [i]Gyroids:[/i] Three Gyroids. [i]NES Games:[/i] CluClu Land, ExciteBike. [i]K.K. Songs:[/i] Two songs *I'll get the exact numbers later* [b][u]Favorites[/u][/b] [i]Favorite Villager:[/i] Bob [i]Least Favorite Villager:[/i] Admiral (He painted my roof black without my consent) [i]Favorite Insect:[/i] Great Purple Emperor Buttterfly [i]Favorite Fish:[/i] Arawana (Worth 10,000 Bells!!) [i]Favorite Fossil:[/i] Apatosaurus Bones [i]Favorite Gyroid:[/i] Sproid (Out of the ones I have) [i]Favorite Furniture:[/i] Matryoshka [i]Favorite/Current Outfit:[/i] Dragon Suit [i]Favorite K.K. Song:[/i] Comrade K.K. [i]Favorite NES Game:[/i] Dunno. I haven't played any. I don't have an E-Reader. I've done a lot for my town. I have my Oddjobs business for anyone who needs help, I started an anti-littering club, and founded the FFE (Foreign Fruit Exchange). Tada, that's my town. I can't wait to see yours. [/size]
BlueGender Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [size=1][color=blue][u][b]Town Stuff[/b][/u] Character Name: kevin (no caps), Kollis, Keemoe Town Name: maryland (no caps) Town Fruit: Oranges (starting fruit), Apples, Pears, Peaches Town Tune: eACBACABAfGe--zz (Godfather theme) Villagers: Bob, Pinky, Winnie, Spike, Boris, Olivia, Cheri, Hambo, Alli, Hank, Carmen, Emerald, Claude, Ricky, Kiki Tom Nook's Store Design: Nookingtons (final expansion) [b][u]House Info[/b][/u] Roof: Black Size: Two Stories, Basement (340,000 Bell til done paying for) House Themes: Modern/Blue/Asian Theme Second Floor, Cabana theme First floor, Basement is just full of clothing and NES games Future House Plans: Get my stuff matching, finish paying for House Music: K.K Cruisin' Highest HRA Score: 15,573 [u][b]Collections[/b][/u] Insects: 15/40 Fish: 27/40 Fossils: 22/25 Gyroids: 25/127 NES Games: 4/19 Paintings: 1/15 K.K. Songs: 5/55 [u][b]Favorites[/b][/u] Favorite Villager:Bob, Olivia, Kiki, Hambo (I cant choose just one there all awesome) Favorite Insect: Long locust Favorite Fish: Barred knifejaw Favorite Fossil: Stego torso Favorite Gyroid: Tall Warbloid Favorite Furniture: Modern table Favorite/Current Outfit: Fortune shirt I have had this game for almost a year now and it never stops being fun. I find myself not playing it for a month or 2 but then I will become addicted to it again and find myself playing 3-5 hours a day. [/size][/color]
Sniglefager Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Town Stuff Town Name: ElSnigle Town Fruit: Started out peaches, but now I have oranges and pears too Town Tune: Not sure on the notes, but it's the Spider-Man theme song I got from my sheet music in band Villagers: Bea, Poncho, Rollo, Tutu, Bessie, Chuck, Snooty, Savannah, Allie, Peewee, Valice, and Monique Tom Nook's Store Design: "Nookington's Department Store" House Info Roof: Sky Blue Size: All the house upgrades House Themes: My first floor is like an outside Mario/ Nintendo thing, with all my NES games and Nintendo items, my 2nd floor is the modern style, and my basement is where all my junk that I don't want to sell goes, so it's not really a style right now Future House Plans: I want to make my 1st floor a Mario room, and all I really need is to get the Mushroom Mural to complete it House Music: Basement is Two Days Ago; 1st floor is K.K. Song; and 2nd floor is K.K. Cruisin' Highest HRA Score: 68,017 *Collections Insects: Tiny - Small - Getting There - Large - (Complete) Fish: Tiny - Small - Getting There - Large - (Complete) Fossils: Tiny - Small - Getting There - Large - (Complete) Gyroids: Tiny - Small - Getting There - Large - (Complete) NES Games: Tiny - Small - Getting There - (Large) - Complete P.S.: My friend has an Action Replay, and that's how I completed everything but the NES games Favorites Favorite Villager: Peewee Favorite Insect: Bumble Bee Favorite Fish: Even though it's not really a fish, I like the boot Favorite Fossil: The T-Rex ones Favorite Gyroid: The Nebuloid one Favorite Furniture: Well, I don't know if NES games count as furniture, but if they do it's The Legend of Zelda. If not, then the Master Sword Favorite/Current Outfit: Big Bro's Outfit
Hyper Posted July 20, 2003 Author Posted July 20, 2003 [size=1]Oh yes, anything used as decoration in your hosue can pretty much be counted as furniture. NES games included. ^_^[/size]
Desbreko Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 [color=indigo]I've added a few of my own in here, and I've also given exact numbers for the collections section. ^_^ [b]--[u]Town Info[/u]--[/b] [b]Characters:[/b] Desbreko, [empty], [empty], [empty] [b]Town Name:[/b] Kakariko [b]Town Tune:[/b] gcCzgcCz gdDgbczz (sounds the best on the hourly clock toll) [b]Town Fruit:[/b] Oranges native, Peaches, Cherries, Apples, Pears, Coconuts [b]Villagers:[/b] Oxford, Cube, Bessie, Cousteau, Winnie, Bill, Rhoda, Olivia, Bertha, Jambette, Ava, Alli, Admiral, Leigh, Bob [b]Nook's Store:[/b] Nookington's [b]--[u]House Info[/u]--[/b] [b]Roof:[/b] Green [b]Door:[/b] My Triforce pattern with green background. [b]Size:[/b] Two story with basement, all loans paid [b]House Theme:[/b] - [i]1F[/i] Master Sword Shrine--Includes all house plants, Almost all Mossy Garden theme, Bonsai Set, Rock Garden Set, and a Master Sword, with Mossy Carpet and Ivy Wall. - [i]2F[/i] NES Library--Modern Tables with NES games, NES, and Super Tortimer on them. - [i]Basement[/i] Storage--Everything else that I want to keep. [b]House Plans:[/b] Clean out my basement and turn it into a living room, since 1F is the shrine. [b]House Music:[/b] K.K. Lament [b]Highest HRA:[/b] aprox. 129,000 [b]Current HRA:[/b] aprox. 35,000 [b]--[u]Collections[/u]--[/b] [b]Insects:[/b] 30/40 [b]Fish:[/b] 38/40 [b]Fossils:[/b] 25/25 [b]Gyroids:[/b] 68/127 [b]NES games:[/b] 9/15 [b]Paintings:[/b] 9/15 [b]K.K. Songs:[/b] 19/55 [b]--[u]Favorites[/u]--[/b] [b]Villager:[/b] Cube [b]Insect:[/b] Purple Butterfly [b]Fish:[/b] Loach [b]Fossil:[/b] Amber [b]Gyroid:[/b] Bowtoid [b]Furniture:[/b] Master Sword [b]Clothes:[/b] Kaffe's Shirt [b]Painting:[/b] Worthy Painting [b]K.K. Song:[/b] K.K. Lament[/color]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Town Stuff Character name: Miles Town Name: Inferno Town Fruit: Pears Town Tune: e_a_a_f_e_e_e_ef Villagers: Human: Miles, Jay, Paul. CPU: Static, Buck, Pate, Chevre, Portia, Boots, Tiara, Peanut, Sally, Derwin, Limbert, Goose, Monique, Hazel. Tom Nook's Store Design: "Nookington" House Info Roof: Black Size: Very large first floor, medium second floor, and large basement. Complete. House Themes: A completed modern theme witha whole lot of rare bugs and fish. Also, a full chess set, including the floor and wallpaper. Future House Plans: Um... None. House Music: K.K. Technopop, K.K. surfin, Two days ago. Highest HRA Score: 115,495! :D *Collections Insects: Complete Fish: Complete Fossils: Complete Gyroids: Complete NES Games: Small Favorites Favorite Villager: Chevre Favorite Insect: Banded Dragonfly, or Bee. Favorite Fish: Pirhana Favorite Fossil: T-rex skull. Favorite Gyroid: Quazoid set, Favorite Furniture: Modern bed. Favorite/Current Outfit: Non pattern? Flame shirt.
Semjaza Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 [b][u]Town Stuff[/u][/b] [i]Town Name:[/i] Magicant[i] Town Fruit:[/i] Apples [i]Town Tune:[/i] I don't know. It's the Dr. Mario theme. [i]Villagers:[/i] Eloise, Sprocket, Tabby, Savannah, Monique, Biff, Gaston, Mitzi, Ozzie, Wart Jr., Pate, Olive, Deena, Hopper [i]Tom Nook's Store Design:[/i] Nookington's [b][u]House Info[/u][/b] [i]Roof:[/i] Red [i]Size:[/i] Two stories, basement. [i]House Themes:[/i] I was doing a citrus theme, but I gave up on it. The top floor is dedicated to my NES games. [i]Future House Plans:[/i] I'd like to do a chessboard. [i]House Music:[/i] Imperial K.K. [i]Highest HRA Score:[/i] No clue. It's currently at 28,000 something. I believe the highest was 80,000 or so, but not sure. [b][u]*Collections[/u][/b] [i]Insects:[/i] 18 [i]Fish:[/i] 16 [i]Fossils:[/i] 20 [i]Gyroids:[/i] 26 [i]NES Games:[/i] Balloon Fight, Clu Clu Land D, DK Jr Math, Donkey Kong, Excitebike, Soccer, Tennis (used a Pro Action Replay for Punchout, Wario's Woods, Super Mario Bros. and Zelda). [i]Paintings:[/i] 3 [i]K.K. Songs:[/i] 7 [b][u]Favorites[/u][/b] [i]Favorite Villager:[/i] Kiki. Too bad she moved to my brother's town. It still pisses me off!! [i]Least Favorite Villager:[/i] Freckles the duck. I HATED him. [i]Favorite Insect:[/i] Ants [i]Favorite Fish:[/i] Barred nifejaw [i]Favorite Fossil:[/i] Amber [i]Favorite Gyroid:[/i] None. [i]Favorite Furniture:[/i] Lime chair [i]Favorite/Current Outfit:[/i] A Shine Sprite shirt I got from an e-card.
Shinmaru Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Town Stuff Town Name: WstCity Town Fruit: Pear (native), peaches, cherries and oranges. Characters: Leon (my character - not my real name, mind you), Jaine, Freddy, Aneel (all my brother's characters) Town Tune: My GameCube is on the fritz, so I can't remember the exact letters. But I can tell you that it switches between the Saruman theme from Lord of the Rings and the item find in Metroid. Villagers: My GameCube is down right now, so I can't remember all the villagers. I'll edit them in later. Tom Nook's Store Design: Nookington's House Info Roof: Black Size: Two stories, basement. House Themes: The first floor is a space theme. The second floor is a pigsty, just like my real life room (plus, it has all my NES games). The basement is just full of crap. Future House Plans: Get my freaking space wallpaper from Wendell! House Music: K.K. Rock Highest HRA : About 22,000. My house is messy. Current HRA: About 15,000. Collections Insects: Don't remember Fish: Don't remember Fossils: Don't remember Gyroids: None (I don't like gyroids) NES Games: Balloon Fight, Clu Clu Land, Donkey Kong, Excitebike, and Golf Paintings: About 2 K.K. Songs: About 12 or 13 Favorites Favorite Villager: Dotty. My brother and I stole her from my sister's village. Least Favorite Villager: Hector. God, he's annoying! In fact, all the chickens in this game are annoying. I was dancing with joy when he moved to my sister's village. Favorite Insect: Grasshopper (first insect I caught) Favorite Fish: Catfish (first fish I caught) Favorite Fossil: None Favorite Gyroid: None Favorite Furniture: Modern bed. Nice to lay down on. Favorite/Current Outfit: Flame shirt. It's the only one I've ever liked.
otakukev Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Town Stuff: Town name: Bonsall Town fruits: all (cherries are native) Villagers: Kevin (me), Carrie (my sister), Gwen, Twiggy, Kabuki, T-Bone, Purrl, Bertha. I used to have a lot more, but my brother started a town and never played, so my villagers leave when I visit his town. Town Tune: deDe_f_gcbEbCB_C (caps are the higher note of the letter) Nook's place: Nookingtons House Info: roof: USED to be white, until a stupid villager painted it black. upgrades: done, still need to pay back 360,000 bells. themes: 1st floor-modern, couple of gyroids, lucky items, my whole three NES games, and my Oliver items. 2nd floor-Nintendo, I have all the items from the NP Crossing Guardian so far, the master sword, the GCN and N64 logos, and some feng shui color items. Basement- all my other gyroids, town model items, and other loose junk. K.K. music: 1st floor: K.K. Love Song (love it!) 2nd floor: none Basement: Two Days Ago plans: pay off debt, complete 'Modern' theme collection on first floor (missing Modern Bookcase), get the Arwing to put upstairs, get all town models and make a model of my town in basement. I should be able to pay off my debt in less than a week; I can make over 60,000 bells a day easy. Highest HRA: around 65-70000 Current HRA: 45,865 (today's) Collections: fish: missing 10, so 30/40 insects: 23/40 fossils: ALL BUT THE PLESIO NECK FOR THE PAST YEAR! ARG! gyroids: 41/god knows how many NES games: NES, Tennis, Donkey Kong, DK jr Math, Balloon Fight paintings: classic, rare, strange, and worthy KK songs: 15/55 Favorites villager: Kabuki (used to be Genji till she moved today, to guess where) insect: jewel beetle fish: coalecanth (that or the frog,lol) fossil: T-rex head gyroid: huge freakoid-it sounds like it's saying 'waahh' in a really annoying voice furniture: cannon. It's a big replica of the cannon from SMB/Duck Hunt, and you can even shoot bullet bills of it! Wheee! Outfit: Nebula Shirt, or my custom-made Aurora. K.K. music: K.K. Love Song. Sounds cool with the Tall Quasoid, Slim Nebuloid, and Tall Echoid gyroids. here's a pic I took of each floor especially for you! Lucky devils... [url]www.angelfire.com/dragon/me12/images/1floor[/url] here's the first floor [url]www.angelfire.com/dragon/me12/images/2floor[/url] and here's the second. There's me! bad quality, I know, but waddayagonnado?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now