Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I see your logic, and i totally agree with you, I guess its the power boost that Vegitto gets when the potarra earring are used.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 not only is vegito stronger than son gohan, but son gokou is stronger as well when he turns ssj3....
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 yeah, and gokou put up a fight when he whent SSJ3 to stall him while gohan looked for the earring. I haven't seen the whole battle. just up to where gohan got absorbed and he is looking for someone to fuse with.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 vegita-sama would have beaten the hell out of mystic gohan also.... see, everyone here overestimates his mystic form....
Vegitto4 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I know i used to. It just sounds more powerfull. But i guess expierence goes with power. and though gohan has some of that, vegeta and gokou have more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now