vegeto vs gohan who would win???

G/S/B Master

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tatsumi Shinsu [/i]
[B]I just have one thing to state. Does Gohan ever seem to fail? No. So he would beat Vegeto down. And if he is mystic, he will be beating Vegeto down all day long. [/B][/QUOTE]

1: Yes, he does fail. His Kame-Hame-Ha Wave failed to stop Buu from hatching. His "Mystic" form which you all have so much faith in was used as a punching bag by Buu. SSJ3 Son Gokou would do the same thing to Mystic Gohan if they faught, let alone Vegetto.

2: Vegetto is Vejita and Gokou combined. Gohan doesn't stand a chance vs. Gokou let alone add in Vejita.

3: In SSJ forms....SSJ Vegetto would wipe the floor with any of Gohan's forms.

4: You are a idiotic DBZ fan.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

1: Yes, he does fail. His Kame-Hame-Ha Wave failed to stop Buu from hatching. His "Mystic" form which you all have so much faith in was used as a punching bag by Buu. SSJ3 Son Gokou would do the same thing to Mystic Gohan if they faught, let alone Vegetto.

2: Vegetto is Vejita and Gokou combined. Gohan doesn't stand a chance vs. Gokou let alone add in Vejita.

3: In SSJ forms....SSJ Vegetto would wipe the floor with any of Gohan's forms.

4: You are a idiotic DBZ fan. [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, all true, but some of you who haven't even seen the buu saga seem to overrate gohan's mystic form, and the only reason you like gohan would probably be because you all loved it when he turned ssj2, well thats all fine and dandy and all, but to actually say he can defeat vegito? I think not....

oh, and altron, go a little easier on them in future, its not their fault they know absolutely nothing about dragonball....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yup, all true, but some of you who haven't even seen the buu saga seem to overrate gohan's mystic form, and the only reason you like gohan would probably be because you all loved it when he turned ssj2, well thats all fine and dandy and all, but to actually say he can defeat vegito? I think not....

oh, and altron, go a little easier on them in future, its not their fault they know absolutely nothing about dragonball.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i haven't seen the buu saga, i dont even like the mystic form so :smirk: and errrrrr, am i being obvious, transtic don't like me.

Well, I haven't seen any DBGT eps., but I have followed DBZ all the way up. Vegito would kill Gohan in a heartbeat. Vegito has a power level of 550,000,000(550 Million) Gohan has like, 95,000,000(95 million). Simple math sez Vegito would simple flick Gohan's nose, and kill Gohan... As much as I like Gohan, he's a wuss...Vegito rules over all

um...no, see gohan was more powerful, see? remeber all the kicking in the gut and the big green thing with wings that threw up a girl? yeah, um see Gohan was stronger than Cell...and later
Vegeta wa stronger than Gohan...Then you got Vegeta+ Kakarot...er Goku(i hate that name) together...Gohan loses

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]yea,but perhaps you forgot about gohan VS. cell.
remember how gohan had a very low power level compared to cell and gohan whipped cell's arse?
well, math was wrong there.
so i'd say, gohan would win. [/B][/QUOTE]
Go on a DB/Z/GT site and compare the powerlevelz. It iz dat simple.

Why is this even being argued? Goku would whoop Gohan, Vegita would whoop Gohan! Now, unless Gohan takes a 12 kilotonne warhead, and manages to stick it up Vegitto's @rse, and then detonate it without him noticing, then there is a 0% chance of Gohan beating Vegitto!!!

You guys argue over some of the most pointless htings. IF Gohan is stronger. Give him a cookie.
If vegita is stronger wow, give him a medal.
And besides Vegita is stronger. NONtheless the fact of fusing with goku,SSj3,SSj4
whereas, gohan only reached ssj2 or suttin liike that.
and mystic.
HEY WHATS UP THERE????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]As much as I like Gohan, he's a wuss...Vegito rules over all[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Actually Gogeta could beat Vegetto, but that fights never gonna happen for obvious reasons. But If Gogeta could quickly overpower Vegetto in thetime the fusion lasted than ya, Gogeta could easily beat Vegetto..[/SIZE]

ok, Vegitto would win just because Gokou and Vegeta have more expeirence than gohan because they have been fighting longer. wonder what would happen to gohan if a Big Bang attack from vegitto hit him??hmmm. and dont forget that the Potarra fusion gives a power boost anyway.

look guys, gohan in his mystic form got his butt beaten easily by buu, whereas vegito was beating the crap out of buu, but allowed himself to be eaten by buu, so just figure it out, gohan would get killed at the hands of vegito....

and ssj4 gogita is far stronger than vegito, in fact, ssj4 son gokou is stronger than vegito, you guys don't know what the hell your talking about....

I didn't know that gohan was mystic when he fought buu and got the crap kicked out of him. hmmm. guess i better pay more attention. I still wonder how that vegitto can beat mystic gohan, just because the mystic form *supposedly* has the power of a SSJ3. At least that is what i have been told