OtakuBoards

A Taste of Things to Come...

James

[color=indigo]In the spirit of all things new and fresh (as well as the constant questions from AIM) I thought I'd provide a small teaser of Otaku Media's newest project.

[IMG]http://jamesotaku.tripod.com/images/Teaser1.jpg[/IMG]

Hopefully as we get a little closer to completion, I can provide everyone with some more revealing sneek peaks.

'till then, I hope this keeps you guessing. ;)[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=indigo]In the spirit of all things new and fresh (as well as the constant questions from AIM) I thought I'd provide a small teaser of Otaku Media's newest project.

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/final_fantasy_garden/Teaser1.jpg[/IMG]

Hopefully as we get a little closer to completion, I can provide everyone with some more revealing sneek peaks.

'till then, I hope this keeps you guessing. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
geocities doens't allow linking of pics anymore, James , i can't see the pic

Guest firemac
[B][color=indigo]Okay, I think I got it working.

And no, it's not a Nintendo page. I'll show a little more soon ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
can't ya show us a pic that isn't from geocities, goecities sucks now, they don't allow linking of pics

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Im seeing the pic it got some certain kind of letters on it and like a (^_^) face on it.Black and white and blue heh hard for me to figure what it is. [/B][/QUOTE]
man I wish I could I see the darn pic

Guest firemac
[B][color=indigo]I'll post an attatchment of the file here, just incase you can't view it above.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, I had to rigth click then go to properties and then I copied the link into the browser to actually see it, I'm so smart:D :D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, you guys are never gonna guess what this teaser is, until james decides to tell you that is, because my lips are sealed.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm it kinda looks like something planned for the boards

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Erm, uh, I think it means that we can put banners in our sigs? Otherwise, no clue. I [i]hate[/i] guessing games.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I saw the otkau boards on one side and then I saw PS2 and gamecube symobols to the other side, so it don't make sense, what woudl the gaming symbols be on the other side of the otaku boards logo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]Nice james is that your work ginnylins...ne way nice stuff... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]It's my work :)

Some of you are way off hehe...I hope we can show some more later, prior to launch.[/color]